FC Barcelona B

Robin

Are there any players in Barça B (or Juvenil A) that have a genuine chance at making the first team within the next 2 years? And I don't mean playing just a few games for the first team, I mean actually being included in the squad..

khaled_a_d

Are there any players in Barça B (or Juvenil A) that have a genuine chance at making the first team within the next 2 years? And I don't mean playing just a few games for the first team, I mean actually being included in the squad..

This whole sub forum is for our prospects ,you can read it and you will find a variety of opinion
Sandro/Munir/Samper/Halilovic/Grimaldo are the top prospects with biggest chance to make it in the next 2 years .Lee too but he is a bit younger and untested

MessiDinho10

Vinyals is officially gone. I would like to know how the managing board can make such decisions, but I'm happy he's no longer their manager
I suppose Garcia Pimienta is going to replace him, which is in my opinion a better coach.

Ritchie

I don't think so. Deulefeu is the best talent since Thiago and he's been sold now. Sandro and Munir have no chance at competing with the front 3 in the first team, to be fair nobody would but better talents could at least hope for similar minutes to Pedro and step in for an injury or suspension. The likes of Dongou and Adama don't look first team quality either.

Grimaldo's the only real defensive prospect but no hope of displacing Alba. Similar in midfield with Samper and Busquets.

It's harder than ever to break for but there seems a lack of talent emerging now. The B team has really gone the toilet.

I suppose Munir, Samper and Grimaldo have a chance of first team minutes but as back ups like Roberto or Rafinha.

Chong Li

[tw]615856577485127680[/tw]

WTF?

And Juvenil A coach Garcia Pimienta (who was supposed to take over B) will be forced to leave the club?

Great planning...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Good Luck to him I guess
I still don't get how an interim board can make all those decisions

Because Bartomeu is of an opinion they can, which is no surprise as they're acting for him. Pathetic.

So annoyed right now.

This is just like a few years ago when Oscar Garcia was shunned for their personal favourite, Eusebio.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans