FC Barcelona B

Porque

Bernabe was AM originally, but converted to LB at City
La Masia cultist are suggesting he is Collado replacement

Interesting, thanks.

I would prefer for him end up a converted LB and actually being great in that position than moving back to midfield and being a B team cog. City didn't see enough of him there to keep him there obv.

Personally see Lucas de Vega as the natural replacement of Collado in midfield, with Gavi being the closest style/talent match. Hoping to see more of both next season.

Porque

Collado up or out?

Promotion and decided by coach probably.

Last year the same happened with Monchu, Collado and Puig who done early pre-season with the A team (not too sure on Collado as he got injured and decided to stay and recover).

Anyways we know what Koeman's decision was with Puig and he also deemed pretty early not to take Monchu.

Monchu is now starting at Girona and from what I have read has been decent for them (I only seen a couple of games peripherally on tv in the background so couldn't give judgement myself. [MENTION=20930]Messi983[/MENTION], what's your assessment on him and Santiago Bueno this year?).

Finally getting to my point, Girona are close to promotion this season and Monchu could be in LaLiga next season. We have a buyback clause so one to watch.

Also proof that moving to the top sides of LaLiga2 is a great development curve for midway talents. Cuenca who we sold to Villarreal, and they loaned to Almeria, is another having a strong season. Almeria are also in the playoff positions to promote.

Messi983

They were good from what I've seen. Girona's problem this season was their inability to score. Stuani missed most of the first half of the season and has only scored 10 goals overall (after scoring 29 last season in Segunda and 19 a season before in La Liga) and no other attacking player has really stepped up. They're in really good form now though with 6 consecutive wins (only conceding one goal in those 6 games). Overall, they've got 28 of last 33 points while previously they were in really poor form (only 2 wins and 12 total points from 12 games).

Also, from what I know we don't have a buy-back for Monchu. Don't think he'll ever be good enough for Barca on another top team anyway but could see him having a solid career in midtable La Liga teams, maybe even getting to a team like Sevilla or Betis in a few years.

BTW, Girona is playing tonight against Alcorcon.

Last edited:

Porque

We are interested in Mateo Joseph, and here is what we know so far: Born in 2003 and scored 14 goals this season. Top goalscorer in the group and additionally scored 4 goals against Barcelona.
https://twitter.com/Nyctophile1_/status/1397463637435076608?s=20

Please be a winger :lol:

I done some digging and ended in foreign lands.

Here is the game versus Barcelona. LaGrada articles suggest he is a big prospect of theirs, and also a striker. He is part (half?) English hence looking like Rio Ferdinand and acting like Derek Chisora. Big size, BBZ will love him.

Sign him up and put Messi salary to good use. 1.5m less on the offer table please. :coffee:

PS: I don't think that games cameraman has a bright future.

Last edited:

ajnotkeith

I am not convinced our squad is strong enough to compete in the First RFEF - with all the departures our team will be extremely weak.

Collado is probably leaving. Despite his talent he hasn't gotten a look at 22 if he doesn't get minutes now he will want to leave.

Konrad is great, but the club don't seem to want him to stay. He might move to Bundesliga.

Jandro resigned for 2 years with a view to firstteam promotion so he might leave on loan/get promoted.

Manaj after this season will have top offers and since we didn't get promoted probably is not staying. He's 24 now.

Abe initially came here with a reasonable view to firstteam action eventually but injuries have fucked his career. I see him returning back to Japan or maybe to a Segunda A team.

Oriol could do another season at Barca B but the club doesn't count on him.

Riera was another who stayed just for promotion like Manaj but probably doesn't have the best offers. He could stay or leave, 50/50.

Comas is one who hasn't been spoken about much but other than his aerial flaws he is defensively very good. After this season he should have a loan or firstteam action.

Overall our squad is super depleted. We need a lot of reinforcements and perhaps to buy more experienced players for FIRST RFEF.

Home of Barca Fans