FC Barcelona B

tacticvarium

Wow, Valverde wants the 24 yo player (born 1993) who is still stuck at the Second tier league at that age..
Unbelievable. Is he really aware that he is now in Barcelona?
I just hope its just a rumor that Valverde requested this signing.

xXKonan

Wow, Valverde wants the 24 yo player (born 1993) who is still stuck at the Second tier league at that age..
Well it's for the B team though and we need a some vets in the B squad to mix in with the young guys. last time we went in blind with a group of young players the team got relegated and it set back the team big time.

I think considering we already losing the likes of Gumbau,Xemi etc I think Valverde recommended Galarreta for his experience in Liga 2, to help out the team if needed. I doubt he would be used in the first team.

tacticvarium

Well it's for the B team though and we need a some vets in the B squad to mix in with the young guys. last time we went in blind with a group of young players the team got relegated and it set back the team big time.

I think considering we already losing the likes of Gumbau,Xemi etc I think Valverde recommended Galarreta for his experience in Liga 2, to help out the team if needed. I doubt he would be used in the first team.

Yeah that makes sense. I thought Valverde wants to use this player like Aleña who is expected to switch back and forth between the B team and first team.

God Serena

I think Valverde being interested in the B team and wanting to bring B team players over to give them some of the experience they'll lack is a good thing. In the very least it's a positive sign that he does indeed acknowledge we have a reserve squad, which Lucho rarely did.

God Serena

What the fuck does the B-team need all those guys in their mid-20s for? This is the exact reason why youth players decide to leave..

Not a single instance that I can recall in the past few years where a middle aged player has wrongfully benched a La Masia player with the potential exception of Tarin, who injured himself badly and missed most of the season anyways.

raki

Hey Valverde, you´re not in Bilbao anymore. Wake up!

God Serena

Gumbau leaving, praise the heavens.

Solid 3rd division player but my lord was he shit both during the B team's high points and their relegation season.

Home of Barca Fans