Fantasy Serie A 2012-2013

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Even at a rival club i can't hate him, he's my favourite player so i can't wish this on him :( did you not pick him on your team!?

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Even at a rival club i can't hate him, he's my favourite player so i can't wish this on him :( did you not pick him on your team!?

I'm not convinced he will physically hold up, he was amazing last year and in the Euros so law of averages. :p

Though while I still love him the Gobbi has already tainted him - did you hear his comment about how all the Juve critics are just jealous? :lol:

Ode to Django

I think he'll be fine although they are pretty (well very) dependant on him & there also in the CL now, but to be fair they really do have great depth now so they can rest him for the smaller games & no i didn't :lol: i'm sure that's not his actual opinion he has to say stuff like that for the club he plays for i guess.

I remember a while back seeing Thiago Silva's contract (i'm pretty sure it was real) & it had bullet points of like, Be respectful & always talk positive about the club/colleagues & loads of other stuff, it was pretty interesting i'll try dig it out i might've saved it.

Ode to Django

It's from a Milan forum (don't go there it's terrible)

Silva_Contract.jpg

Some notes:

- Salary 780,000 euros per month NET (9,4 million/year)

- Since Nike sponsor both TS and PSG, the club will compensate TS with up to 200,000 euros if this means less income from Nike for him.

- Bonus: Win CL 650,000 euros, win French League 257,000 euros, Coupe de France 161,000 euros.

Some things for TS to keep in mind:
- Do not make negative comments in public about the club, its players, staff or supporters.
- Do not criticize tactics in public.
- Do not express religious views that might harm the image of the club.
- Be courteous, friendly and accessible to the fans of the club
- Have exemplary behavior, whether on the field with teammates, opponents and referees and anyone else

Thiago Silva is also entitled to some extras. PSG guarantee him every year eight tickets round trip from Rio to Paris for himself and his family

There was some links but are taken down.

XaviMessiGirl

Didn't do that well, my fault though because I mostly just picked players I like rather than ones who would actually score me points :lol: I might revamp or something and take it more seriously.

Well and Buffon being out hurt.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Somehow I ended up having a great week, so in overconfidence I found a way to bring JoJo back meaning I'm forfeiting first place. :p

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Can't believe I'm second despite Isla, Di Natale and the captain Buffon being out!

And picking Hamsik over Nocerino seems like a shrewd choice :)

How do you check how many points you've gained from your players, btw? It was visible last time I checked

XaviMessiGirl

Giovinco is out for 2 weeks :( My poor team. And Buffon is still probably gone, so basically I learned never to rely on Juve for anything.

Ode to Django

I'm pretty sure you can swap them no? i'm only going to swap someone out if there's an injury.

This is the team i picked so i'm sticking regardless of who's on form.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I'll put my secondary keeper in instead... but I don't even know who he is, just picked one of the cheapest at random :facepalm:

XaviMessiGirl

My team is so laughable. What a conspiracy, I blame Juve.

- De Rossi injured, came off early
- Balzaretti injured, came off early
- Giovinco was supposed to be injured for 2 weeks, but by some miracle he recovered, played and scored twice
- Buffon was still supposed to be injured, but he played
- Gazzetta said Cassano wouldn't start so I benched him, he did start and scored
- Borja Valero scored an own goal

Did I miss anything?

FORZA SQUADRA :lol:

Home of Barca Fans