European Super League

Jadentheman

He can't be serious.

Perez must have gone mad

A world cup with just England Spain and Italy? It's madness

Please the US will obviously be joining if that happened as well. I can guarantee you that much. Mexico will too and the rest of CONCACAF runs on those two. Other countries like China, India, and Russia will too. Brazil, Argentina, and few other South American countries have little to no money so they have no choice but to join.

FIFA and UEFA can lock out all they want but it means the death of their organizations. And besides club football > international football.

Hardy

UEFA executive committee member and head of Danish FA Jesper Moller tells broadcaster DR he expects Chelsea, Real Madrid & Man City to be kicked out of this season's Champions League: "The clubs must go, and I expect that to happen on Friday."

Yannik

Please the US will obviously be joining if that happened as well. I can guarantee you that much. Mexico will too and the rest of CONCACAF runs on those two. Other countries like China, India, and Russia will too. Brazil, Argentina, and few other South American countries have little to no money so they have no choice but to join..

If the incentive is money, then why would they already do that with the whole thing still in heavy doubts of backfiring?

Gari

UEFA executive committee member and head of Danish FA Jesper Moller tells broadcaster DR he expects Chelsea, Real Madrid & Man City to be kicked out of this season's Champions League: "The clubs must go, and I expect that to happen on Friday."

Barcelona is the most far-sighted, left earlier.))))

Sterlingfan2000

�� Oliver Dowden, British Minister for Sport ����

“We will not hesitate to protect one of our national institutions. It is part of our DNA, not a simple business. The football authorities have our support. If they cannot take action, the government will.”

Perez ur fucked even lawyers can't save u from governments

Jadentheman

If the incentive is money, then why would they already do that with the whole thing still in heavy doubts of backfiring?

They're independent of each other so anyway this goes doesn't matter to them. All I know is the US would be onboard because of it's ties. CONCACAF would be onboard because of the US. CONMEBOL is poor. If this guarantees revenue and a nice payday for them they don't care about FIFA or their world cup.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Domestic leagues should be unaffected. They'd still get to play Barca and Real.

It's all really a money grab and I'd rather see Barca get it than Uefa, FIFA or Spanish FA.

xXKonan

Jason Burt
@JBurtTelegraph

It appears that some Uefa executive committee members do want to discuss expelling the club from the CL and EL semi-finals but it is beginning to sound such a move will be unlikely this season after all. Legally going to be tough..

Joan

BREAKING: Sources from UEFA claiming referee help has been provided to Real Madrid in an under-the-table deal with Perez only for Perez to play them [SkyNews]

Wow
Huge if true

Home of Barca Fans