European Super League

KingLeo10

Hit me in the feels

Back in the day when Sky announced exclusive broadcasting rights I was working for a commercial photography printers just off Oxford Road.

One guy who worked there at the time, who must have been about 60, was utterly dejected that he couldn?t watch his club live on what we sadly now call ?Free to Air?

He couldn?t afford Sky, and I can remember him walking out of the building shaking his head a broken man.

Wish I?d spent more time with him then as right now I know exactly how he felt

You've evolved. Now straight up copying and pasting dramatic prose from other forums.

Yannik

Can you guys post the twitter message too? It is still very unstable for me to see Twitter posts on this forum, sometimes I can, most times I can't, for some reason.

_XiJingpi.jpg

Nah, jk. Actually have the same issue. The embedded on Barcaforum is quite unrealible when it comes to tweets.

El Gato

Villarato!
Can you guys post the twitter message too? It is still very unstable for me to see Twitter posts on this forum, sometimes I can, most times I can't, for some reason.

_XiJingpi.jpg

Nah, jk. Actually have the same issue. The embedded on Barcaforum is quite unrealible when it comes to tweets.

If this refers to me (since I think Im the only one that did on the previous 2 pages?), here you go:

image.png

https://twitter.com/iMiaSanMia/status/1384185831787687943

But like I said, this might have been posted already.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
American investment bank JPMorgan Chase & Co has confirmed to various media outlets that it will be financing the project for as much as US$6 billion, according to reports. The ESL said that, ?in exchange for their commitment?, the founding clubs will receive an initial ?3.5 billion (US$4.2 billion) ?solely to support their infrastructure investment plans and to offset the impact of the Covid pandemic?.

The clubs have agreed to repay ?264 million (US$317 million) each year to JP Morgan to pay down the debt, including interest of between two and three per cent, according to the Financial Times.

https://www.sportspromedia.com/anal...-utd-city-chelsea-real-madrid-barca-juve-uefa

I am very confused. So each of the 15 founding club will receive 3.5 billion euros, which they will pay down in 30 years or so, with a repayment of 264m a year???

Messigician

Caferin (UEFA President): "Andrea Agnelli [Vice-chairman of the Super League, ex-UEFA] is the biggest disappointment of all. I?ve never seen a person that would lie so many times, so persistently as he did. It?s unbelievable."

JerseyAddict

Hit me in the feels

Back in the day when Sky announced exclusive broadcasting rights I was working for a commercial photography printers just off Oxford Road.

One guy who worked there at the time, who must have been about 60, was utterly dejected that he couldn?t watch his club live on what we sadly now call ?Free to Air?

He couldn?t afford Sky, and I can remember him walking out of the building shaking his head a broken man.

Wish I?d spent more time with him then as right now I know exactly how he felt

I was also shocked for the first time there was no more El Classico or Serie A on our National TV. It was something we expected to see because we pay for our NTV. But when the national team went to a private company with an "explanation" that NTV can't afford it??? They inforce monthly income from all households and they say they can't "afford" to broadcast NT???

The world is gone to hell... no, to the rich...

Home of Barca Fans