Ernesto Valverde: An Analysis of his tenure

George_Costanza

this thread needs to be deleted--its just megissian being a deluded EV fanboy who thinks EV wasnt actually the idiot who is ultimately to blame for our decline on the pitch. this is not a discussion worth having. was he better than setien and koeman? sure. but thats the lowest possible bar. is he at all like lucho and pep? not even close: he doesnt even deserve to be their personal mailman

Messigician is a devoted cult member, others abandon this cult.

Midsommar-Hammer.jpg

Katarina1

Banned
this thread needs to be deleted--its just megissian being a deluded EV fanboy who thinks EV wasnt actually the idiot who is ultimately to blame for our decline on the pitch. this is not a discussion worth having. was he better than setien and koeman? sure. but thats the lowest possible bar. is he at all like lucho and pep? not even close: he doesnt even deserve to be their personal mailman

The people blaming EV for our decline were the same ones who said him leaving would solve our issues on the pitch. But Messigician and those who defend EV are the deluded ones :lol:

BarcaOG

Banned
The people blaming EV for our decline were the same ones who said him leaving would solve our issues on the pitch. But Messigician and those who defend EV are the deluded ones :lol:

right, because he was doing such a stellar job crashing us out of the CL year after year in a humiliating fashion. riiiiight

serghei

Him, or our crybaby players?

Do you not find balanced to say Valverde was one of the responsible for the situation at the club becoming this bad, but not the main, or only one? Serious question.

I find it perfectly reasonable now that some time passed and things settled, so the emotions are not there, and we can make a cold judgment.

Horatio

You're welcome
Do you not find balanced to say Valverde was one of the responsible for the situation at the club becoming this bad, but not the main, or only one? Serious question.

I find it perfectly reasonable now that some time passed and things settled, so the emotions are not there, and we can make a cold judgment.

What is your question?

George_Costanza

Leo Messi to La Sexta: “Pep Guardiola has something special. He makes you see things in a wonderful way, how he prepares for games, how to defend, and how to attack. I was lucky to train under Guardiola and Luis Enrique, the two best managers”.

No love from Messi for Fraudverde?? :lol:

JamDav1982

Leo Messi to La Sexta: ?Pep Guardiola has something special. He makes you see things in a wonderful way, how he prepares for games, how to defend, and how to attack. I was lucky to train under Guardiola and Luis Enrique, the two best managers?.

No love from Messi for Fraudverde?? :lol:

Or Rijkaard.

Must not have love for him either if not mentioned....

Home of Barca Fans