Eric Abidal

F

Flavia

971981_493690250703446_390301382_n.jpg

Legend :worthy:

Garrus

Where do I make connections? I say that there's been shit coming out of the club ever since Pep left and I can smell it in my backyard, that's how big it is. Obviously this has nothing to do with Abidal leaving, but I assume you were able to read that in my first sentence.
And what shit are those exactly, Let's analyse your list one by one shall we...

Bojan, Romeu, Fontas are shipped out: Yeah it's a great mystery why they were shipped out, I can't think of one reason why.
Montoya, Bartra, Tello, Thiago, get very little playing time this year: Now that's just not true, You can go look yourself and compare the numbers between this season and the previous one, The only exception is thiago, And i already explained why he got less minutes this season, You can go and read my post in his thread, Plus what is this has to do with the board exactly?, Again the connections that don't exist.
Muniesa is allowed to walk for free: Maybe it had something to do with the fact that he had 2 cruciate ligaments tears in the last 2 years....
Cuenca is sent on loan, Deulofeu & Rafinha look to be loaned out: Why the club usually loan out their players?, Can this be even considered a criticism?
Big money is spent on Neymar, Song, Alexis, Cesc, Adriano: Wait a second, Weren't Cesc, Alexis and adriano brought on pep's requests?, Maybe he didn't look good enough in our B team.

Speaking of spending huge amounts of money, It does remind of some very fishy deals of the past board, Like spending what's worth 70 million euros on a douche and giving up one of our best strikers to bring him, To be forced to ship him out for only 24 million the next season, Or spending over 50 million on 3 players that didn't make a single official appearance, Or the fact the club in 2010 reported a loss of 80 million euros, Which has to be one of the few occasions in history that a club's success is coincided with such losses, And if that's not bad board management then i don't know what is.
Now what i just mentioned isn't a secret to anyone, They are known facts, Yet somehow you decided to look the other way, Weird isn't it.
This board isn't untouchable in any way, But if some one decides to criticize, It should be done in a fair way, And most importantly, An objective way.

slvtn

This is really sad, although I understand that after all the hard way of recovery, he wants to spend as much time on the pitch as possible. Thank you, Abi and good luck. We'll see you back in Barcelona!

Doobs

The Messiah
Ya, it's just a pre match conference. Will still be interesting to see what Puyol has to say considering he hasn't said much recently.

Galning

Bojan, Romeu, Fontas are shipped out: Yeah it's a great mystery why they were shipped out, I can't think of one reason why.
Montoya, Bartra, Tello, Thiago, get very little playing time this year: Now that's just not true, You can go look yourself and compare the numbers between this season and the previous one, The only exception is thiago, And i already explained why he got less minutes this season, You can go and read my post in his thread, Plus what is this has to do with the board exactly?, Again the connections that don't exist.
Muniesa is allowed to walk for free: Maybe it had something to do with the fact that he had 2 cruciate ligaments tears in the last 2 years....
Cuenca is sent on loan, Deulofeu & Rafinha look to be loaned out: Why the club usually loan out their players?, Can this be even considered a criticism?
Big money is spent on Neymar, Song, Alexis, Cesc, Adriano: Wait a second, Weren't Cesc, Alexis and adriano brought on pep's requests?, Maybe he didn't look good enough in our B team.

Speaking of spending huge amounts of money, It does remind of some very fishy deals of the past board, Like spending what's worth 70 million euros on a douche and giving up one of our best strikers to bring him, To be forced to ship him out for only 24 million the next season, Or spending over 50 million on 3 players that didn't make a single official appearance, Or the fact the club in 2010 reported a loss of 80 million euros, Which has to be one of the few occasions in history that a club's success is coincided with such losses, And if that's not bad board management then i don't know what is.
Now what i just mentioned isn't a secret to anyone, They are known facts, Yet somehow you decided to look the other way, Weird isn't it.
This board isn't untouchable in any way, But if some one decides to criticize, It should be done in a fair way, And most importantly, An objective way.

So basically I cannot express my concerns with the current board because the previous one made shady deals as well? Okay.

Romeu could easily played the games Song played. Bojan & Fontàs are other cases, obviously they are not good enough. So according to your statistics Thiago, Bartra & Montoya played a decent amount of games this year? I don't need numbers to give me an overview of the last month. When we crashed out of the CL these kids should've played every match. But obviously, who wouldn't want a virtual trophy of 100 la liga points?
Ah yes because when you get injured at 21 your career is over. Have you watched Barça B? He was one of the best performers in my opinion. Interest from Sociedad shows that letting him leave on a free is a bad decision. But we'll see.
The club usually loan out there players since when? The last time I checked our youngsters were given a proper chance in the first team when they had the potential. Pedro, Busquets, ... are the latest examples. Now, our biggest talent being Deulofeu, is probably going away on loan simply because we are stacked with wingers such as Alexis. Is it wrong of me to say that I'd rather see Deulofeu fuck up than Alexis?

What you say makes zero sense. There are probably people who are saying that Laporta was the best, but then you shouldn't direct yourself to me because never ever have I posted something on here where I say Laporta was the greatest president of all time. I complain about this board and Tito's decisions in recent months, which is my right & have nothing to do with Laporta, because I see the core of our beautiful club is going to waste.
You can give me 5000 more examples of things Laporta did wrong but I am not discussing this (or as you say "look the other way" :lol: please show me a post where I did) . I am posting what I see right now. And what I see is bs. I'm not discussing the past.

JonM

Merci pour tout Abi! Bonne chance pour la suite!

Yep. Decisions are just as bad or good as they ever were. I don't know where the idea that these things would never have happened under Pep or Laporta is coming from. So many conspiracy theories lately.

Keikoku

Cabbage
I think this isn't board fault or like that, this just simply Barca being Barca if I say (like Bayern being Bayern buy every players from their rival in domestic league).
Not only this time Barca "abandon" a player. Pep, Rivaldo, Riquelme, Saviola, Sylvinho, Ronaldinho, etc. When Barca don't need a player (or the played being unwanted by a coach) they always did the harsh way to make the player leave, maybe by some people who love a kind of cinderella story in football our relationship with players is always awesome but truth to be told, it isn't.

Galning

I think this isn't board fault or like that, this just simply Barca being Barca if I say (like Bayern being Bayern buy every players from their rival in domestic league).
Not only this time Barca "abandon" a player. Pep, Rivaldo, Riquelme, Saviola, Sylvinho, Ronaldinho, etc. When Barca don't need a player (or the played being unwanted by a coach), maybe by some people who love a kind of cinderella story in football our relationship with players is always awesome but truth to be told, it isn't.

Yep, and as I said earlier I can understand the club's decision to let Abidal go. I am not one of the ones posting "Fuck off Rosell".. but for some reason he assumes that was me.

Home of Barca Fans