Dmytro Chygrynskiy

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Chygrinskiy is too expensive, he may cost the club around 20-25M as it is rumoured. I don't know what's wrong with the board but that's too much for a player who is unproven in the Western leagues. He looks good though, but there are 5 central backs at the moment: Henrique, Puyol, Pique, Dmytro and Milito. And I believe that Barca need another left/right winger.

pep doesn't count on henrique, obviously.

milito will probably never play top-level football again. we'll likely sell him in jan/the summer.

and pep clearly doesn't count on rafa, I'm sure he'll be used as cover but will be sold in the summer.

puyol is good but will be used as RB cover as well.

this leaves piqué as the only reliable dedicated CB in the squad.

from the cantera, we have fontas and muniesa but the latter is only 17 and a way from the first team. and while fontas does look very good we'd be a bit naive to rely on him.

if we sign chysus, we are so well covered in defence for the present AND the future (piqué, chysus, and one of fontas/muniesa)

NEWS_1248421418_chygrynskiy.jpg

there is a transparent cross behind him

epic.

BarçAFan10

"Made it, Ma! Top Of The World!"
we do have other options to pull back Yaya and play busq or kieta in dm but africa gets in the way so we really need a cm den

JALJM

i'll stick with the traditional Dima.
I believe both Marquez & Puyol are out of contract next summer, right? If so, wouldn't be surprised to see at least one leave.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Yep, yep! It's a done deal! Shaktar manager Mircea Lucescu has confirmed it, Chygrynskiy has confirmed it and Pep has confirmed it. I (or anybody else if they're up forit) have to poast a poll on what we should call Chygrynskiy, a good 'official' nickname.

E

Esteve

This is annoying me now:

How the fuck do you spell his name!? I've seen Chygrynskiy, Chyhrynskiy & even Chygrynskyy on a Shakhtar website. Txiki should just call the whole thing off, it's not worth the trouble.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Lol Steve :lol:
Chy-Gryn-Skiy is the correct spelling though. Or at least according to Uefa. Chigrinskiy I suppose is the westernized version because the first one fucks with our minds too much for it to be worth the effort.

Home of Barca Fans