Dimitar Berbatov

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yeah, he's had a bit of the 'Berbatov' about him...A bit lazy at times but he definitely looks rejuvenated out there which is impressive...Usually players aren't able to suddenly flip a switch like that..But he apparently has

Twizku

The Twizmeister
Good to see Berbatov is getting in to making goals. I remember when everyone was saying he was crap. Even though I don't like ManU ( I'm neutral about them ), I always supported him because I have a soft spot for people/teams who are doing bad :) He shouldn't be praised like he's saved the world. He's doing really good but his team haven't won anything yet ( or I think so... ). When he had longer hair he looked like he was in the mafia :lol: By the way, I think he has got beautiful eyes.

desoe

First touch from hell :worthy:

29z7sjr.gif

Koma

Berba is such a good player, technique, first touch, elegance, everything. He is worth that 30m.
I hope he continues with his good form, he deserves those goals and everything.

Sewelly

Man U fans are so fickle. This time last season he wasn't good enough and needed to be disposed of. This time round he's carrying their title challenge on his shoulders so it's all 'We love you now Berba, oooo he's got a touch of Cantona'.

Last edited:

Koma

Barcelona fans are so fickle. This time last season Bojan was OOMG NEW MARADONA YEAH WOHOO! This time round damn send him on loan he is shite.

MoFroBo

Well this just shows current condition of EPL :D

If seriously, Berbatov deserves the credit for leading his club, while big eared shrek can't score a penalty.

Pepe Silvia

Man U fans are so fickle. This time last season he wasn't good enough and needed to be disposed of. This time round he's carry their title challenge on his shoulders so it's all 'We love you now Berba, oooo he's got a touch of Cantona'.
This.

I was one of the ones actually supporting the player during his dry spell because of his clear talent. People were laughing at this guy week in week out now they kiss his ass. Pathetic from some people out there in internet land. :lol:

Sewelly

I love Berbatov. My kind of player, just exceptionally gifted.

Always found it weird that he idolised Shearer though, poles apart in terms of how they play the forward role.

Home of Barca Fans