Diego Maradona

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
Sources from the middle east are reporting that Maradona has been dismissed from his post at Al Wasl.

The news broke at 12:30 Sunday via a tweet that was reported on sky news Arabia and confirmed by UAE Barq News Service. There has been no independent verification of the news.

Maradona took Al Wasl to 8th in the UAE Etisalat Pro League. He reached the semi finals of the Etisalat Cup and only the quarter finals in the Presidents Cup.

Last week he suffered his biggest defeat to date giving up a 3-1 first leg advantage in the GCC Champions League, losing 5-4 on penalties.

Jadentheman

Maradona is not a coach. So let's clamor to have him back as Argentina's National team coach again. Yeah that's a fantastic idea

Theconomist

He has been absolutely disastrous. He took a team that won the league every other year and made it mid table after spending more than all the other teams in the league combined. This is akin to us buying Neymar,Falcao,Silva and Lahm then finishing 8th.

impeh

Hi, its me..
Diego Maradona has been sacked from his role as manager of United Arab Emirates side Al Wasl after 14 months in charge.

The legendary Argentinian's position had been in doubt since June when the club's entire board resigned following a trophyless season.

abual3bed1

I don't think it's true, He was very happy talking about her and her pregnancy.

and I thought he was having a baby girl, or so I heard.

El Gato

Villarato!
555145_10151441216099178_1532224821_n.jpg

Third biggest gloryhunter after Franco and Shakira.

Home of Barca Fans