Diego Maradona

ZeeMessi

I play 5 a side indoor soccer and 3 of my teammates are from Napoli. I seen they way they respect him and how they talk of how he is viewed in Napoli. Simply a God over there.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
The mother of Diego Maradona passed away yesterday at the age of 81

314622_220741261331681_111095378962937_525356_613157049_n.jpg

RIP, thanks for bringing this man into the world.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Messi: I would like to extend my condolences to Diego and his family in this time of sorrow. I'm with you and remember Doña Tota for her greatness and humility.

A

Albatros

This might seem a really strange question but if someone can clear it up. Is it true he got Hepatitis during his time in Barcelona?

Yes, he had hepatitis during his first season and was out for about three months if I remember well.

Very unlucky while at Barca. The second season he had a serious ankle injury from Goicoechea challenge, one of the many he suffered while playing in Spain, by then the toughest league in europe with very violent defenders.

How the times have changed.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
"If Pele thinks he's the Beethoven of football then I'm Ronnie Wood, Keith Richards and the Bono of football, because I have so much passion.

"Pele has said he's the Beethoven of football. I've never heard any Beethoven music in a match so, as I've told you before, anytime he takes the wrong pill he comes up with a crazy statement.

"Pele may have taken the morning pills at night time, so he should make sure he takes the right pills. In fact it would be better if he changed his doctor."

LMFAOOOOOOO!!!

Home of Barca Fans