Didier Drogba

Maria

Yeah, the Merengues' attack was scary against Bayern Munich. :lol:

I would blame more Mourinho for their failure against Bayern..he gave away the control after they equlized in Munich and after Cristiano scored the second goal at Bernabeu. If they would have continued to put pressure on Bayern's defence, I believed that they would have scored more goals.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
I would blame more Mourinho for their failure against Bayern..he gave away the control after they equlized in Munich and after Cristiano scored the second goal at Bernabeu. If they would have continued to put pressure on Bayern's defence, I believed that they would have scored more goals.

I blame CR7 for being a choke artist and missing a penalty. Messi did the same thing but the way some people talk about Real Madrid, you would think they're in the CL Final.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Drogba could do a good job provided he doesn't win the CL this year but can't really see him joining us.I wouldn't like him enforcing RM for that matter..
The only way to fix team's dependency of Messi is our forwards to start scoring and to change the way we play meaning that not every ball has to go through Messi.
Also we better start succeeding at counter attacks than waiting the opposition to organise their defence and then attacking a parked bus.We did that in excess this year mainly cause none except Messi took their opponents one on one.

it's not as simple as stop playing everything through Messi.

for that to work, others need to step up and be consistent threats which, this season, they were not.

everyone was passing to Messi because from early Spring onward it became abundantly clear that no one else (apart from Alexis on a few occasions) could be trusted to do a fucking thing right in the final third. every single fucking player lost form at the same time. the shooting performances of Cesc, Alexis, Xavi and Tello across the Three-Games-of-Doom were just laughably bad.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
it's not as simple as stop playing everything through Messi.

for that to work, others need to step up and be consistent threats which, this season, they were not.

everyone was passing to Messi because from early Spring onward it became abundantly clear that no one else (apart from Alexis on a few occasions) could be trusted to do a fucking thing right in the final third. every single fucking player lost form at the same time. the shooting performances of Cesc, Alexis, Xavi and Tello across the Three-Games-of-Doom were just laughably bad.

The finishing was beyond poor by those 4... give Villa those sitters and we would be talking about a Barcelona-Bayern Munich CL Final.

psychotsek

How do we counter attack when teams don't attacks us.

Come on,you can't really believe that we had zero chances to counter attack.Not even when the opponent had a corner kick?
Teams do attack us especially in LaLiga and this year particularly it has showed even more given the problems we had with Pique,Abidal and Puyol.

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
Come on,you can't really believe that we had zero chances to counter attack.Not even when the opponent had a corner kick?
Teams do attack us especially in LaLiga and this year particularly it has showed even more given the problems we had with Pique,Abidal and Puyol.
I was talking about a team called chelsea, in La Liga there were teams that were brave.

psychotsek

As much as i don't like Mou RM did gave away the control but i think it was more due to fatigue than choice.The classico could have took place on a different date in order to give both teams time to rest..

psychotsek

I was talking about a team called chelsea, in La Liga there were teams that were brave.

Well unlike the classico we aren't in the final cause we run out of luck more than anything i believe.We hit the post 3 times in two games VV was off form and Ramirez scored a goal i can't really see him scoaring for the rest of his carreer :lol:

abual3bed1

I say we go for Michael Owen, moments ago he said on twitter that he'll not renew his contract and will leave United this summer.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
I say we go for Michael Owen, moments ago he said on twitter that he'll not renew his contract and will leave United this summer.

not sure if serious or .....

my idea remains the same; invest in defenders and sign a veteran forward for free like Drogba or Del Piero.

Home of Barca Fans