Deco

ajnotkeith

They made the CL semis :lol:. And a year before they got the title. And a year before they made the semis again. My god you're clueless as fuck...

Madrid is consistently a top 4 team in CL for years while Barca consistently get humiliated in CL groups lately, or last 16 at best, but you think somehow Barca have better team. :lol:

what about proving it by making CL semis like they do? Oh, wait, Xavi is to blame.
So winning LaLiga in a dominant fashion as you said is not valid proof of superiority, but CL results are the only proof of superiority? Ironic.

Funny how only European results are relevant now and league results aren't when suits the arguments.

serghei

So winning LaLiga in a dominant fashion as you said is not valid proof of superiority, but CL results are the only proof of superiority? Ironic.

Funny how only European results are relevant now and league results aren't when suits the arguments.

It's a mix of both. Madrid won 1 CL + 1 La Liga in the last 2 seasons. Barca need to to the same to be seen as equals, simple as that. Get CL next year.... A bit hard to do of course.

Madrid won 2 La Ligas in the last 4. Barca 1 and Atletico 1. So... even in Spain they are the best over recent years.

You guys simply have no argument here. You can thank Bartomeu for that, and the damage he did in the last 2-3 years of his tenure.

JamDav1982

Nah the narrative a year ago was that Real are best in Europe and Barca cant compete with them domestically.. which was wrong.

Barca were better than Real last season.

Simple.

Some just gush over Real and cant see past them being 'superior' to Barca. Whether Barca won the league or not.

Same folk that claimed Spurs were a tier above Barca also last season.

Clueless and proven wrong last season.

It has nothing to do with 'proving equals' it is about where squads were at start of last season and now as it stands and Barca not far behind Real at all.

Comparing to two seasons ago is irrelevant to now.

JamDav1982

False.

In football it's possible to have a better season vs a superior team.

False.

You claimed Barca had no chance as Real superior and years away from being able to compete in league while claimed Real favs for CL.

Reality... Barca won league by double digits and Real were humiliated by first top team they played in CL.

Also claimed Spurs 'tier above' Barca etc.

All just nonsense.

Also possible.... Real won CL despite not being best team in Europe and won a la liga with Atletico and Barca in absolute turmoil.

You were told Real were not the 'elite' team you thought and proven correct.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I feel like I have seen this "argument" or "discussion" like 50 times the last few months.

JamDav1982

I feel like I have seen this "argument" or "discussion" like 50 times the last few months.

Indeed because Serghie gushes over 'elite/best in CL' Real at any opportunity and comes out with drivel like Barca being tier below Spurs.

Barca win league?

All down to Real not focusing... still superior.

He was completely wrong from start of season and wrong again now.

serghei

I'm a logical and analytical person, results don't lie. They can be uncomfortable, but they reflect the truth.

JamDav1982

I'm an logical and analytical person, results don't lie. They can be uncomfortable, but they reflect the truth.

You speak utter shite time and again and proven wrong.

Upgrade the logic.

Seghie logic...'Spurs better than Barca and Real best in Europe to point Barca cant compete for years',

Proven completely wrong.

Barca won league by double digits and Real battered in CL by first top team meet.

Truth is... others called it correct.

Results? Proved Serghie wrong.

Do better.

JamDav1982

Spurs :lol:... the fuck does Spurs have to do with anything?

Indeed... other than your top 'logic' last season was that Spurs were a 'tier above' Barca.

Utter drivel as per usual.

You who claimed Barca were hundreds of millions and years away from being able to compete with Real in league and Real were favs for CL as europe elite.

Wrong on every count as were told at time.

Top logic.

Keep at it. Suits you.

serghei

I think I somehow get it now. In JamDav universe, every statement you make is forever registered as true for ethernity, so automatically incorrect at a given point in time.

Good strategy, if you're 12 years old. You just need to wait some time to be always right. :lol:

JamDav1982

Your logic a year ago....

Spurs a tier above Barca.
Barca have no chance in league and years/hundreds of millions away from being able to compete with Real.
Real best team in Europe and are elite across the team with 'mentality monsters' all the way.

Top logic..... until proven wrong on all counts.

Suits you.

JamDav1982

Nah terrible point.

You were just completely wrong.

Barca as told would compete with league and you rated Real Madrid far too highly last season and how far ahead you thought they would be.

JamDav logic proven correct on this one.

Do better.

Home of Barca Fans