Deco

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
So Deco arrives and here we are linked with crap players like Felix and Cancelo.

Fuck of with these Portuguese cunts

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Deco is the one who wants Frenesda, Xavi is the one who wants Cancelo.

I am just afraid that with Laporta backing Xavi every step of the way it seems, Deco might want to leave soon.

iniestaGOAT

I am just afraid that with Laporta backing Xavi every step of the way it seems, Deco might want to leave soon.

What the fuck?

I doubt that is true, either way why would be give a fuck if deco quits? Lol

khaled_a_d

Xavi is the one with 1 year left in contract who is making a lot of demands.
I think at some point it will be easier for Laporta to change the coach than SD.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

DonAK

Relax, Laporta never gets his dream signings. Beckham and Fernando Torres are still waiting.

Beckham and Torres pre-knee injury in 2009/10 were at least awesome players. Man's taste have fallen off to with his Joao Felix love.

khaled_a_d

Beckham and Torres pre-knee injury in 2009/10 were at least awesome players. Man's taste have fallen off to with his Joao Felix love.

Felix is a guy who always looks like class, while being so mediocre in reality.
I won't deny, I was fooled for very long.

DonAK

Felix is a guy who always looks like class, while being so mediocre in reality.
I won't deny, I was fooled for very long.

I don't think he's a bad player tbf, but the type of player he is doesn't exist in modern football anymore. And his attitude stinks.

JamDav1982

I don't think he's a bad player tbf, but the type of player he is doesn't exist in modern football anymore. And his attitude stinks.

From inside Chelsea..attitude was good.. if anything to nice and despite being best player technically in training didnt have the agression to impose himself on the games.

khaled_a_d

Agree about his type, but WC players finds a way to create a position for themselves, Felix isn't simply that good.

Regarding Deco, he got as Vitor Roque, and seems focused on the Brazilian market. Wants Fresenda too, and generally wants a younger team.
Xavi is more focused on "win now" mode.
I hope Xavi get less stubborn about it. Hopefully being old friends will ease things.

Home of Barca Fans