Cr150

Raketa10

He us just a horrible human being. Selfish idiot with a low IQ. This isn't how a team captain should behave.

Portugal are going to carry him to a world cup. Gonna go put money on it. He'll come on in the final 5min, score a tap in and SIUUUUUUUU. Piers Morgan interview to ensue.

It doesn't even matter anymore. He is irrelevant to this Portugal team.

Last edited:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Speaking to reporters after the win, Santos insisted: "I already explained it (the situation surrounding Ronaldo being dropped), I won't explain it again. They are different players. It was game strategy, all the players are different, I also launched Dalot, Raphael, however Cancelo is also a fabulous player. It was what I thought that we would need for this match against Switzerland."

He added: "There is no problem between Fernando Santos and the captain of the national team (Ronaldo), we've been friends for many years. Players make decisions. Things don't affect us. I already explained, that part was completely resolved and he set a great example of a great captain."

Rory

He’ll probably start vs Morocco as they’re likely to park the bus again. Having Ronaldo’s aerial threat will be useful.

Hardy

can easily see him pulling a zidane 98 and win the world cup with a crucial goal in the sf or final, he's the antichrist for a reason.

Rory

Do people not know what the football's coming home thing is about? It's a song about how all the fans have seen the same old story of england failing but still having hope, so they sing football's coming home.

People here make it about some sort of arrogance. It's literally just fans singing a song about having hope of winning something. Does every other nation just sing about how they hope to lose?

Home of Barca Fans