Cr150

Temptation

Speaking of that, I have to say when I first saw the poster of the Italian movie "My Name is Vendetta" (a much smaller one than the one below), I thought it was Ronaldo playing, :lol:

MV5BZmMyNmMxZWYtODIyNy00NjE5LThjYjYtYmIwN2NmZGZiZjM5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEzMTI1Mjk3._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

He can easily be a Hollywood star. He just needs to improve his English and he's good to go.

He has the status and looks(needs to change this shitty haircut). If the Rock and Keanu Reeves can "act" in movies then so can CR7! :lol:

malvolio

I could envision Zlatan in a Vikings type of show.

Vinnie Jones was great, but he played that tough guy role in real life so it was easy for him. :lol:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Santos is a 'relaxed' guy, he doesnt want to have trouble with Ronaldo. He punished him because of Ronaldo's behaviour in south korea match and needed to that, otherwise he would have proofed he has no power as daniele said. Next game Ronaldo will start 100% start, ramos on bench probably.

malvolio

Santos is a 'relaxed' guy, he doesnt want to have trouble with Ronaldo. He punished him because of Ronaldo's behaviour in south korea match and needed to that, otherwise he would have proofed he has no power as daniele said. Next game Ronaldo will start 100% start, ramos on bench probably.

Portugal will win that anyway. So Santos is suddenly a genius for pulling this stunt off or the same senile moron that got lucky again.

Home of Barca Fans