CL Round 5: FC Barcelona - Bayern Munchen 0-3

El Gato

Villarato!
FB_IMG_1666808759057.jpg

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Another Busi mare should be the final nail in the coffin for Xavi to bench him and start playing De Jong at CDM. One can dream

gregorrin10

Doesn't Pique have a contract until 2024? He is not going away, despite saying he would.

He will literally be at Barca next season if he wishes.

If he plays 35% or less of Barca matches this season, his contract ends in 2023 and doesn't get extended for the last year. And after the horror shows of the last weeks I don't see him playing as long as Garcia and Kounde are there, not to mention even Alonso seems to be ahead of him right now.

Not to mention Christensen is also almost back and after the World Cup when Araujo returns, after that Pique shouldn't even sniff the pitch anymore, just like he didn't at the start of the season, so I'm pretty sure he won't have 35% played games come the end of the season, considering he played 7 matches so far, so even if he plays a couple more Copa games against minnows, that's still 10-12 games max. out of 55-60, which is like 20%.

If he even makes it to the 2nd half of the season. I honestly think the club will be doing everything possible to even be try to move him on in January already, especially to the likes of MLS, since the main transfer window there is in January, with the season playing calendar year style, not fall/summer.

Home of Barca Fans