CL Round 5: FC Barcelona - Bayern Munchen 0-3

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Did they really watch the game between Inter and Pitzen as a group? I guess it wasn't just a great idea. Took the wind out of their sail.

Xavi failed big time.

FinBarcelonafan

This is on Xavi AGAIN.

Playing Busi, Alonso and Bellerin vs Bayern, you deserve to lose 9-0.

He has no clue how to set up the team in CL.

Masetro10

I mean did you all really think we would win? We had Araujo last game and lost 2-0. O chance without him. We will never win without scoring forwards. Barca has only ever been good when it has 3 good forwards that can score. Right now we have 1. No Eto'o/Messi/Henry or MVP or MSN to bail us out. We have Dembele and Rafinha now lol

Nazario1985

nobody cares about winning we are out but the gameplay ... is dogshit

for gods sake Xavi put FDJ out of his misery and sub him the dude is asleep

FinBarcelonafan

It's so funny. First match Dembele clear penalty, not VARred. Now penalty and then it's VARred and taken away. So sick of CL BS. When things go our way? Always get fucked wrong way.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I mean did you all really think we would win? We had Araujo last game and lost 2-0. O chance without him. We will never win without scoring forwards. Barca has only ever been good when it has 3 good forwards that can score. Right now we have 1. No Eto'o/Messi/Henry or MVP or MSN to bail us out. We have Dembele and Rafinha now lol

Of course we should go for a win, this is the friggin' Camp Nou for God's sake. Not saying we will win, but we should have played better than this garbage in the first half. Xavi's setup is to blame but the team also displays nothing, as if they didn't care.

The fans at the stadium don't deserve this.

Givenchy

Anyone else embarrassed to face these yearly humiliations? Well it’s more than yearly at this point

I'm not even embarrassed about Europa league for a 2nd season in a row, it's to be expected when you keep hiring inexperienced bums for managers.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans