CL Round 5: FC Barcelona - Bayern Munchen 0-3

Co0ter

I blame that more on Ter Stegen, Bellerin kept up with him shoulder to shoulder, if Ter Stegen just stayed in his net it would of been easily dealt with.

ajnotkeith

Bayern are waiting for us to overcommit numbers forward then pinging it long. Even the big teams have realised now we cannot defend counters.

impeh

Hi, its me..
7 years in a row we have been embarrassingly eliminated from the CL

PSG always get the choker reputation but no one comes close to us recently

gregorrin10

Sell Bellerin, Depay, Busquets and Pique in January already (need to make use of the MLS main transfer window being then). Then to follow are Roberto, Alonso and Alba in the summer. Can't believe the club is actually considering even renewing the likes of Alonso, Roberto and Bellerin, just because they have contracts expiring. When it's clear they're completely done and have been completely failed signings from the start. It's not like we paid millions for them. We tried, took a gamble in the free agents pool and failed. No biggie. Just please MOVE ON from them NOW, don't dig our heels in and even getting them on a new contract, being stuck with them for another year or even more. Make it clear to them that they must go, try and get at least some money for them at all costs in January, and if it doesn't work or they agree a pre-contract themselves, just let them go for free right then and there.

gregorrin10

I do not know the question but Kessie aint the answer

Exactly. All these 'african Twitter experts' claiming Kessie needs to play and him not playing is the only thing holding us back! :lol: Need to sell him next summer and make a good profit on him, surely someone from the PL will be willing to pay at least 20-30M for him. At least make a profit on one player, since for all the other deadwood we're getting peanuts or not even that. We tried, and failed. Just move on now. The free agents pool is gonna be just as good in 2023, if not even better.

Home of Barca Fans