CL Round 5: FC Barcelona - Bayern Munchen 0-3

Asylum15

Alonso and Busquets in the first XI.

Is Xavi fucking retarded? Honestly?
We're out, that's clear but why the fuck does he insist with these two.

For such an intelligent man, he's making himself look so fucking stupid.

Devils

Anyways we are in the Europa league.

I wouldn’t mind getting smashed by Bayern so that Xavi can pack his bags and realize that a big club job is far too above him.

From the lineups it looks like we are taking it a little more seriously than they are.

Why? M?ller only played 38 minutes in October as he first had Covid, then a cold, then backproblems and lately stomachproblems. He scored a goal and assisted two in that 38 minutes - but I understand why he does not start today - but he for sure will get enough minutes to get back into the flow. Similar thing with Coman. Neuer is out since 3 weeks and probably will need another one - shoulder problems. Sane and Hernandez are injured but will come back next week (Sane) or some day later (Hernandez).

And Mazraoui or Pavard is a tactical thing. I actually would prefer Pavard. It is probably the best available team right now.

ajnotkeith

Why? M?ller only played 38 minutes in October as he first had Covid, then a cold, then backproblems and lately stomachproblems. He scored a goal and assisted two in that 38 minutes - but I understand why he does not start today - but he for sure will get enough minutes to get back into the flow. Similar thing with Coman. Neuer is out since 3 weeks and probably will need another one - shoulder problems. Sane and Hernandez are injured but will come back next week (Sane) or some day later (Hernandez).

And Mazraoui or Pavard is a tactical thing. I actually would prefer Pavard. It is probably the best available team right now.

Coman and Muller are two of your best players. If it had anything on the line Nagelsmann would force them.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Ansu not playing after finally showing some life in his last start after looking like Kessie on the LW for so long, and he barely gets to play again while Xavi obviously insist on Busquets as CDM even in a lost game.

Xavi makes having even some hope in him very tough.

Devils

Hope Arsenal and Barca draw in Europa and Arsenal smash Barca.

I need Mikel STARteta to give Xavi a managerial masterclass.

xXKonan

Four Midfielders in hopes of trying to control the game and protect Busi.

Seen this act before and it didn't end well for us.

Home of Barca Fans