CL | Round 1: FC Barcelona - Bayern Munchen 0-3

JamDav1982

He clarified those comments and taken out of context. The point he made was that what they were doing now would benefit club in future with playing the youngsters.

fergus90

It's obvious he's very arrogant, however I'm sure that particular sentence was probably cherry picked to make him look an idiot and create more drama.

wisconsincule

Coutinho has to play right??

I want to be optimistic but it’s hard to be going into this one…

Just keep it close and I would consider that a win.

Devils

People are scared but I'm WAR READY for tomorrow.

Those schnitzel merchants don't scare hardcore Barcelonistas like myself.

behindbrowneyes

"David Alaba once told me: 'My dream is still to play in Barcelona one day." Then I said to him:' Do you want to negotiate with the president or with the insolvency administrator? "" reported Hoene?.

Time to teach those Germans a lesson that Barca isn't dead yet.

serghei

"David Alaba once told me: 'My dream is still to play in Barcelona one day." Then I said to him:' Do you want to negotiate with the president or with the insolvency administrator? "" reported Hoene?.

Not sure one of their starters saying he dreams of playing at Barca is such a bad insult :lol:.

Morten

I dont know why, but Bayern really has it out for you guys, they do this whenever they are playing you it seems.

Messi983

You would think so, looking at the available squad. But if Koeman does not rate a player, he will not play. Not clear if Coutinho will ever again be on the field for Barca.

Koeman rates Coutinho. Don't believe he'll start but he'll probably come off the bench.

Home of Barca Fans