CL | Round 1: FC Barcelona - Bayern Munchen 0-3

Bobo32

^some bums arguing about nonsense and who can't wait for the only world class players still in the club retiring so that the club can finally destroy Bayern again.

ajnotkeith

I'll be happy with 2 narrow losses or if we manage to take any points away. A lot of our team has been sold off and we didn't sign any replacements so if we can at least be competitive with such a weak squad it is acceptable.

But if we use the 3-5-2 we are getting smacked. Just saying now.

Neeraj

Still debating if I should go for this game. I've not missed a CL home game since 2018, but money is kind of tight right now and a thrashing is a real possibility...:thinking:

Seems like Alba's injury has healed now that Gnabry has a knock

Musiala is in a great shape - and Coman was in team training, too. And if not that - M?ller uses that right wing, too.

Bayern's statistics in the first group matches since 2003

210913_Auftaktserie_FCB_16x9_2.jpg

Kul_z

Still debating if I should go for this game. I've not missed a CL home game since 2018, but money is kind of tight right now and a thrashing is a real possibility...:thinking:

Buy a ticket, maybe that 100 euros would be decisive in haaland bidding war

Laplacian

The Dutch have basically fooled the world into thinking their "culture of directness" is anything other than rudeness. What an annoying people, really lol. Much prefer the Flemish over them.

Morten

The Dutch have basically fooled the world into thinking their "culture of directness" is anything other than rudeness. What an annoying people, really lol. Much prefer the Flemish over them.

Van Gaal has some of the same behaviour, though he is more entertaining than Koeman.

serghei

If he said that, he's delusional. Thanks to him the club lost a league title vs mid-bottom table clubs who had nothing left to fight for. The arrogance of this guy, without winning anything of note... :lol:

Great player, great legend, but as a manager he's a nobody on the grand stage.

He's got tomorrow to prove himself. Bayern is a top-class team, but Gladbach made 1-1 with them a few weeks ago. We're better than Gladbach.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans