Christian Eriksen

Would Eriksen be a good January buy for us?

Yes!

He is great passer, good space creator, magnificant free kicker, wonderfull counter attack leader, splendid shooter... he thinks fast, reacts propperly, he is the engine of Tottenham... he's already leader of a serious PL team and he's only 23 (in letters: twenty three!!!)!

I want Eriksen in January!!! :barcascarf:

Last edited:
Yes!

He is great passer, good space creator, magnificant free kicker, wonderfull counter attack leader, splendid shooter... he thinks fast, reacts propperly, he is the engine of Tottenham... he's already leader of a serious PL team and he's only 23 (in letters: twenty three!!!)!

I want Eriksen in January!!! :barcascarf:

What?
he isn't carrying Spurs like Modric or Bale did.

EdmondDantes

I agree. I really like him too but nah, he's nothing special.

That's how I feel about him as well. Good player but Tottenham is about his level. One thing though, for someone deemed so creative, I found it a bit odd he only managed 2 assists in the Premier League last season, a figured he's already improved on in 15/16.

Qqqq

I think he's the kind of player who would thrive at Barça. And I have no doubt that he would step up his game if surrounded by better teammates than what Tottenham currently provides him with.

Trickykid

I don't agree that Tottenham is his level. He could easily play for the top 3 clubs in the PL (I mean, just look at their lineups - there's no way Eriksen wouldn't be able to compete with that). I'm fact I'm pretty sure he'd step up his game further if he got to play for better team.

With that said, I don't want him here. Mainly because I still don't think he's good enough to be a starter for us, RM and Bayern, and because of that, he'd most likely end up riding the bench, which of course could damage his career. As a Dane, that's the last thing we need...

Trickykid

That's how I feel about him as well. Good player but Tottenham is about his level. One thing though, for someone deemed so creative, I found it a bit odd he only managed 2 assists in the Premier League last season, a figured he's already improved on in 15/16.

Last season was wierd - he should have had a great deal more assists. However, if you have actually seen him play, you'd know he's very creative - not very flashy, but he's got such a keen eye for his teammates. So far this season he's third in terms of key passes in the PL, which puts him in front of the likes of De Bruyne, Cazorla, Hazard and so on.

El Flaco

I haven't watched a single Tottenham game for a while, kinda interesting to see what he can do against us.

Home of Barca Fans