Champions League 2022/2023

Who will win the CL?

• Total voters

Birdy

Inter is in excellent form, bodes well for them.

Inter are tiers above Milan, and underlying numbers show that
I don't know if the Milan shirt will play a role in Europe, but Inter should comfortably reach the final

Morten

Inter are tiers above Milan, and underlying numbers show that
I don't know if the Milan shirt will play a role in Europe, but Inter should comfortably reach the final

Then again, can you actually imagine Lukaku lifting the UCL trophy? I certainly can't.

ajnotkeith

Then again, can you actually imagine Lukaku lifting the UCL trophy? I certainly can't.
I can imagine it.
I am quite sure they would beat Real if that is the matchup but doubt Real get past City
City would be a harder proposition, but still possible.

El Gato

Villarato!
I can imagine it.
I am quite sure they would beat Real if that is the matchup but doubt Real get past City
City would be a harder proposition, but still possible.
Their last win vs us out of group stage was 3 generations ago
Last European final outside Mou run was 30 years ago
Aint happening

If City beat us would need a serious miracle to choke it away

ajnotkeith

0% chance inter beats Madrid in a final.

If that happens, I don't even know what to say, that's so impossible.
Their last win vs us out of group stage was 3 generations ago
Last European final outside Mou run was 30 years ago
Aint happening

If City beat us would need a serious miracle to choke it away
Inter are a good team. Not top quality but good and Simone Inzaghi's cup record is phenomenal. He has like a 80% win rate in cup games and he has played a lot of them.
Madrid are really nothing special this season... I will be picking Inter with chest if they face off but again like I said I doubt they get past City first for that reason.

Madrid defense been extremely shaky in recent games and their attack has proven to be too reliant on Vinicius/Benzema connection, which teams plan for a lot more now.

FC B

Inter are a good team. Not top quality but good and Simone Inzaghi's cup record is phenomenal. He has like a 80% win rate in cup games and he has played a lot of them.
Madrid are really nothing special this season... I will be picking Inter with chest if they face off but again like I said I doubt they get past City first for that reason.

Madrid defense been extremely shaky in recent games and their attack has proven to be too reliant on Vinicius/Benzema connection, which teams plan for a lot more now.
Madrid was nothing special the previous season either and still managed to win the CL.

Catta

Winner of City-Real will win the final also. Any other scenario will be a huge upset. Real don't lose finals, and City is to strong for the Milan clubs.

Capitan Puyol

So much luck for RM in Champions League after 2013/2014... just unbelievable ! It's time to be demolished by City like Ajax did in 2019 at Bernabeu. Go City !
:rockon:

FC B

Indeed terrible amounts of luck but also refereeing decisions that almost always went their way when it mattered the most (before VAR) and pretty much individual quality of the players that thay had.

Last season they were battered by PSG, Chelsea and City and miraculously went pass each of them and ultimately won yet another trophy.

This year it shouldn't be the case anymore though.

mc_lovin

Last season they were battered by PSG, Chelsea and City and miraculously went pass each of them and ultimately won yet another trophy.

True, but they also battered these teams at times. The last 20 or so minutes against City for example were ridiculous.

I hope City does the trick this time, but I remain cautious.

Home of Barca Fans