Champions League 2022/2023

Who will win the CL?

• Total voters

Iniesta Ultra

Madrid smart enough to sign a left and right sided player. We on the other hand spent over 100m on the right and renewed Dembele, and left the left wing for Get Well Soon.

EspnFC last night said LW is Rodrygo's preferred position. He would be better than any of our forwards in any forward position besides maybe gazelle on right.

BJJ

EspnFC last night said LW is Rodrygo's preferred position. He would be better than any of our forwards in any forward position besides maybe gazelle on right.
Any top club in Europe would love to have him. Madrid could easily sell him for 75 million.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Serie A is a lot better than people give it credit for. Tons of talent there. Inter making the semis with a mediocre coach and broke/CCP-restricted owners.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Sandro Tonali is the player everyone thinks Gavi is.

Yes, yes I know I know. Tonali is a few years older, but still. He can do the dirty work and be impact in possession and have an impact attacking-wise.

Porque

That's interesting. @Morten mentioned the same a few days ago but I forgot to reply.

I recall watching Rodrygo when he was at Santos because we were interested and close to signing him but Madrid pipped us at the finish line. If you read interviews you will see that he had agreed to join us.

Anyways, I watched him back then and I recall he played the right (I think some games the left too) and was eager for us to sign him. Always looked less talented but more productive than Vini as a junior.

Didn't really consider him an left sided player, but if he is better there as you both said fair enough. Just was long as it is not like Ferran where he favours that side, but sucks equally on both lol.

JamDav1982

One of the worst parts of Barca flunking out early is not only the tens of millions missed out on but also the fact Real get many of those millions as only Spanish team left.

Cant happen again.

Porque

One of the worst parts of Barca flunking out early is not only the tens of millions missed out on but also the fact Real get many of those millions as only Spanish team left.

Cant happen again.

Any ideas how much less we would have to reduce our salary cap with the CL income of reaching the Quarter or even Semi?

Home of Barca Fans