Cesc Fàbregas

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Hes been quite underwhelming at that imo. Haddadi and Adama looks more impressive.

Is it those 3 that gets senior contract this year?

I know Masip and Suarez have been promoted. But we don't know yet whether or not Dongou, Ie, or Samper will be. Of the three, the only one I'd promote is Ie. Samper should stay in the B team one more year, playing for the senior team here and there. But I don't know if Dongou is good enough. Munir and Adama are far more impressive. And even Sandro Ramirez, after his horrible knee injury, is better than Dongou.

SeloBarca

But we REALLY have to find a CM to start replacing Xavi. (Rafinha is another AM)

Were littered with AMs but no CMs. The decline in the team we have been seeing is just as much the decline of Xavi as it is our poor defence.

A balldistributor. Someone to play the ball to from defence to midfield to start our attack.

Before, the obvious choice was Gündogan. But his backinjury i think will end his career.

Torres is to young, but we could get him cheap now, and mold him into the position.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
But we REALLY have to find a CM to start replacing Xavi. (Rafinha is another AM)

Were littered with AMs but no CMs. The decline in the team we have been seeing is just as much the decline of Xavi as it is our poor defence.

A balldistributor. Someone to play the ball to from defence to midfield to start our attack.

Before, the obvious choice was Gündogan. But his backinjury i think will end his career.

Torres is to young, but we could get him cheap now, and mold him into the position.

Samper has done that previously for the youth teams and also when he featured for the first team in the preseason friendlies. I think he still needs to work on his movement though.

JamDav1982

Will go down as probably one of the worst five transfers in Barca history.

The likes of La Furia must be ricocheting in his grave.

Not even remotely close to one of the five worst transfers ever.

He has contributed a lot to the team and if sold a profit will be made on him.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
He's alive!

tumblr_mrbxysflS91rf2m3xo1_400.gif

Home of Barca Fans