Cadet A

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
As much of a bummer it is to see Bellerin go, relieved that his best mate & partner in crime on the pitch, Samper, did not go as well...All the talk about Cesc being the heir to Xavi, Sergi is probably the real reincarnation of Mr. Chameleon eyes

Yugi

Cadet A centre-back Pol Garcia (16), who'll leave the club and seemed close to Valencia, could join Italian club Juventus. [md]

looks like this generation will be all over the world
thank god samper, ballester, dongou and fran alvarez stayed

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Still haven't heard much of Fran in a while... Actually not Ebwelle either.

Anyway, shame that we'll lose Jon Toral and Bellerin.. They seem like bright kids, too.

Yugi

I am not fan of those Cameronian kids tbh
everyone was saying like 1-2 years back that Etock will be first team starter for sure, now he is bench-warmer for juveniles
let´s hope dongou proves me wrong
fran alvarez is captaining cadet B and ebwelle is also cadet B player, they are still great but more attention is brought to A sides of Cadets, Juveniles....

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
The africans are just good in the youth teams bc they own everyone physically... soon as all the technical kids catch up with size its to the bench

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I wouldn't agree when it comes to Dongou...The scouting reports highlight not just his physicality but his intelligence & competitive spirit to take matches over...We'll see of course but there's definitely a buzz on him

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I don't know catalan... but I understood some parts.
The first part is about him following the footsteps of Fabregas, at the same age.
He want's to learn new ways to play the game (Arsenal is a great choice, then!! :hooray: ), and said he hopes to be a part of the first team in the future (because "Wenger gives a lot of opportunities to youngsters").

The other guy seems to join Villarreal the next season (from Vilassar).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Would love to see a whole game with Dongou and the Juvenil A, to see how he performs for 90 minutes. Hopefully he really is 16 years old.

PS: According to fcbarcelona.cat, Ebwelle is with the Juv B.

Last edited:

Marc

I think those fuckers like Fabregas, Belerin and that other kid that left should not be wanted in Barcelona anymore. He says he does not see a future in Barcelona, he is stupid greedy motherfucker and he should stay in that damn Arsenal rooting without trophies for the rest of his miserable life. Fucking idiot.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
He's been in Barca since the age of 8... Obviously cares for the club

Still disappointing

Robbie

I think those fuckers like Fabregas, Belerin and that other kid that left should not be wanted in Barcelona anymore. He says he does not see a future in Barcelona, he is stupid greedy motherfucker and he should stay in that damn Arsenal rooting without trophies for the rest of his miserable life. Fucking idiot.

Don't get so emotional about it. La Masia produces hundreds of players and very few even make it to Barca B let alone the first team. Bellerin is right about Wenger, he does give players a chance and yeah it has resulted in us not winning things for 5 years but it doesn't change the fact that he has a better chance at making it as a footballer at Arsenal than in Barca. I'm not talking about winning trophies or whatever, but strictly career-wise as a young player, especially as a winger/fullback he has almost no competition if he joins us. At Barca, there's probably another Bellerin in every age group. English wingers are shite, so if he takes the chances he's given he could be playing in the champions league before he turns 18.

Also don't forget that Pique is one of those "fuckers" as you put it. The only reason he came back to Barca was because Ferguson stupidly chose Evans over him and he knew he was better than being 4th choice

Last edited:

Marc

Don't get so emotional about it. La Masia produces hundreds of players and very few even make it to Barca B let alone the first team. Bellerin is right about Wenger, he does give players a chance and yeah it has resulted in us not winning things for 5 years but it doesn't change the fact that he has a better chance at making it as a footballer at Arsenal than in Barca. I'm not talking about winning trophies or whatever, but strictly career-wise as a young player, especially as a winger/fullback he has almost no competition if he joins us. At Barca, there's probably another Bellerin in every age group. English wingers are shite, so if he takes the chances he's given he could be playing in the champions league before he turns 18.

Also don't forget that Pique is one of those "fuckers" as you put it. The only reason he came back to Barca was because Ferguson stupidly chose Evans over him and he knew he was better than being 4th choice

Mate, I am going emotional because everyone think ''Yeah I am going to Arsenal because I have more chances there" - don't you think that he will get his chance if he is good enough? Romeu, Muniesa, Jeffren, dos Santos twins, every player that's good enough gets his chance. They will get chance in Arsenal sooner then in Barca, but is it that hard to wait year or two longer and stay in your childhood club? Young players do not have patience and they just go for the money and that's it.

And Pique came back because he wanted to come home, he said numerous times that Ferguson wanted to keep him but Gerard was eager to come back.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Barca aren't renowned for producing wing-backs, sadly. Montoya is La Liga material, but won't be able to compete with Alves. Bellerin is possibly the only right-sided wing-back with potential in the youth setup, he could've played for the B-side within 2 years.

Robbie

Mate, I am going emotional because everyone think ''Yeah I am going to Arsenal because I have more chances there" - don't you think that he will get his chance if he is good enough? Romeu, Muniesa, Jeffren, dos Santos twins, every player that's good enough gets his chance. They will get chance in Arsenal sooner then in Barca, but is it that hard to wait year or two longer and stay in your childhood club? Young players do not have patience and they just go for the money and that's it.

And Pique came back because he wanted to come home, he said numerous times that Ferguson wanted to keep him but Gerard was eager to come back.

Ferguson wanted to keep him as 4th choice, behind Evans. The last straw was watching his club win the champions league from the stands. He wasn't even on the bench for the finals, which is why he didn't listen to Ferguson.

Also, he has a better chance at making it at Arsenal because Wenger plays youths in the Carling Cup and FA Cup. Wilshere, Cesc, etc played in it when they were 16 and almost immediately became first teamers (Jack went on loan to a PL club the next season, then played 45+ games at the age of 18). Next season we might see Toral and Bellerin playing there against experienced premier league squads, and if they don't look out of depth they might even have a part to play as squad players right away. Cesc jumped from the U-18s, reserves, and straight to the first team because he was so good in those matches. If Bellerin stayed in Barca, he would be playing for Barca B in 2 years. He probably knows that the media will be looking at him and hyping him up because he has the same background as Cesc, and wants to try his luck in London. Besides, he said he wants to "return someday" :lol:, so there's that.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Possible loan deal to Betis in a few years time if they stay in the first division (he is an Real Betis-supporter).

Home of Barca Fans