Basketball/NBA

Richard.H

It's gonna be a Spurs vs Heat rematch again, definitely. Heat will win it again. Spurs don't look as good as they did last year.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
It baffles me that people who actually like basketball can be bored by the Spurs.

I understand when Simmons is, but that's another story.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
It baffles me that people who actually like basketball can be bored by the Spurs.

I understand when Simmons is, but that's another story.

I can see why they wouldn't be your choice to watch in the reg season with all Pop's rotation & shit. but once the big dance rolls around there's no team I'd rather watch.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I can see why they wouldn't be your choice to watch in the reg season with all Pop's rotation & shit. but once the big dance rolls around there's no team I'd rather watch.

Well, they can be a ton of fun in the regular season, but it's a gamble with the rotation, resting, and intentional tanks. In the playoffs they are a beautiful machine.

This season they were actually fun even during the regular season, their offensive efficiency was absurd.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Westbrook-Wade-are-all-eyes-on-fashion-NF1LTS6G-x-large.jpg

Richard.H

It's gonna be a Spurs vs Heat rematch again, definitely. Heat will win it again. Spurs don't look as good as they did last year.

My prediction is correct yet again. NBA is easy to predict compared to soccer. I'm still saying the Heat will win.

Pepe Silvia

Oh yeah, not hard to predict conf finals last few seasons. Especially in the miserable east.

My big thing is point guard match ups. The west was so much fun this year. Lillard, Curry, Paul, Parker, Westbrook... GOD DAMN!!! Can't forget about my dude Kyrie though that guy is a baller.

Houston tanking, Clippers falling apart, and Indiana shitstorm were highlights for me. I mean Indiana wtf!!!!

Lakers won't be relevant for at least 2 more seasons. My guess is Byron Scott will come on for damage control and as a long term project, but it's strange that they are still interviewing for the position. Jim Buss has been sketchy at best so far.

Richard.H

Oh yeah, not hard to predict conf finals last few seasons. Especially in the miserable east.

My big thing is point guard match ups. The west was so much fun this year. Lillard, Curry, Paul, Parker, Westbrook... GOD DAMN!!! Can't forget about my dude Kyrie though that guy is a baller.

Houston tanking, Clippers falling apart, and Indiana shitstorm were highlights for me. I mean Indiana wtf!!!!

Lakers won't be relevant for at least 2 more seasons. My guess is Byron Scott will come on for damage control and as a long term project, but it's strange that they are still interviewing for the position. Jim Buss has been sketchy at best so far.

The whole Lakers organization has been a disaster since Phil left and Jim Buss took over. Kobe is on the verge of retirement and the rest of the squad is not good enough for playoff appearances. It's going to be a few more years until Lakers can be a playoff contender again.

Home of Barca Fans