Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crixus

I think Rakitic is good enough to move up a step into a good English club, or maybe Dortmund, however any need Barcelona had for a player like Rakitic can be easily filled by Rafinha. Rakitic would be a good depth player for Barca, a la Seydu Keita. Energy off the bench type.

Rafinha will most likely be much better and is free.
+1 Rakitic will have the same fate as cesc if he comes to barca he loves space and he wont find it here, he would fit in any PL side or RM/ATM .

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
He wrote this though:

He wrote this:
"I’m in favour of this strategy of using decoys. The clubs we approach to buy lose their advantage. “If you dont sell, others will”. Clever."

... which doesn't make any sense of course. :lol: It's not like they need to sell their players. Generally, a lot of the things he writes are just pure guesswork, he also believes in every rumour that is not coming from MD or Sport (e.g. Reus).

Yeah he's trying to hard to find more where there's less. IMO IF there is some purposely leaking of names, it is purely to get that pesky and annoying Catalan press off their backs, nothing more.

Crixus

BombYiLIMAA8Fe3.jpg

Mathieu stats are amazing and he is versatile CB/LB the only problem is his age .

Last edited:

Pepe Silvia

Representatives of Atletico Madrid centre back Miranda (29) have been in Barcelona today to hold transfer talks with Barcelona. [onda cero]

XaviMessiGirl

Well, grandpa Luca Toni manages to score alot of goals for a crap team like Verona in Serie A...

Verona aren't crap... they were in the running for EL (just like Torino) until they dropped off at the end. Genoa were almost relegated last season when Immobile was there. Also for some perspective, Immobile scored 22 goals this season and none were penalties.

Have you watched him play?

icemanbrfc

There's no room for both, unless one of them somehow gets converted to RB.

Im amazed you think there aint room for both. Its the one area, where we could do with 2 proper CB's coming in. If Pique or Benatia get injured or suspended ,then we have to once again rely on Bartra or Masch to go in there. We some how need to get 2 in, and possibly a right back, unless we give Montoya a run for a few games, or play Marquinhos at right back.

BarçAjax8

Verona aren't crap... they were in the running for EL (just like Torino) until they dropped off at the end. Genoa were almost relegated last season when Immobile was there. Also for some perspective, Immobile scored 22 goals this season and NONE were penalties.

Have you even watched him play?

I respect your opinion on Immobile more than some of these others just shooting him down without reason.
I don't watch Serie A much but followed Immobile. The beINsports crew have done a few different reports on him and he looks like the type of striker we need, mobile/dynamic/good finisher. His height (6'1) is a plus and he can play in any of the front 3 positions. What do you think of him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans