Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

psychotsek

It would be great if we could get both Miranda and Marquinhos for less than 40m. Haven't seen much from Marquinhos but Miranda is a really good player and seriously underrated.

XaviMessiGirl

I respect your opinion on Immobile more than some of these others just shooting him down without reason.
I don't watch Serie A much but followed Immobile. The beINsports crew have done a few different reports on him and he looks like the type of striker we need, mobile/dynamic/good finisher. His height (6'1) is a plus and he can play in any of the front 3 positions. What do you think of him?

Yup, I agree. He was able to have a "breakout year" this season because he finally had a decent team around him. I saw him at Genoa also and he was never that impressive, but knew he had a lot of potential from seeing him play for the Italy U21's and hearing about his performances at Pescara when they were Serie B champions (was the team with Insigne and Verratti).

Plus he looks good in blaugrana:

986j54.jpg

I'm so taking credit for this signing if it actually happens. I doubt it is more than baseless rumor though, but I can dream. :wub2:

E

El_e8

But what about plan B?
I understand getting CB is important but we also need goal machine.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Hopes of signing Benatia are fading away because of Chelsea & City interest along with the high price tag (md)

Great....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans