Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabby

Rumor has it Falcao is for sale for about €30m ? That's a steal for him !!! If we are really going to spend 30-40m for strikers, I'd rather get Falcao or Higuain. :) But of course first we should get our defense right.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Hopes of signing Benatia are fading away because of Chelsea & City interest along with the high price tag (md)

Great....

:zubi: is a fkin amateur,noob,pus*y. Give them the money they want, don't want this to happen what happened with Marquinhos when he was still in Roma.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Luis Enrique and sports director Andoni Zubizarreta agreed the club should try to sign PSG centre back Marquinhos (20) this summer. [md]

Don't know if it has been posted already.

zanela

Don't get why we would be in for Miranda when there is Benatia available. Both will probably cost the same. Neither Roma or Atletico need to sell, but I'd rather have Benatia who is younger than Miranda even though the latter is a top class defender as well.

Given his contract situation and age, I don't think he'll go for more than Benatia, who will likely be the subject of a bidding war. As per MD, we prefer Marquinhos over Benatia because of the age, and his relatively better passing game, but Miranda is a lesser commodity on both counts. Yet, he's a likely target. Being Brazilian is the only factor the board considers it seems.

Miranda is a good CB, but I'm not sure if he can be as good outside simeone's system. But he does fit in the older, cheaper bracket to go alongside Marquinhos. So, I won't be surprised if he's indeed amongst our two incoming CBs. (going by the rumours it was between Agger, J.Mathieu, and Miranda).

I'm so taking credit for this signing if it actually happens. I doubt it is more than baseless rumor though, but I can dream. :wub2:

Leave Immobile for BVB. The union is better for both the player and the club. Besides, no immobile for you, if no hummels for me. Its only fair. :p

PaulFCB

Banned
Chelsea can pay tons of money since they got their sum for Luiz...

City seem to follow us wherever we look and it's no coincidence.

P$G and others like Juventus seem to wanna dry is us out and ask for cosmic sums of money whenever we are interested.

Yet, we give things for free like we are a garage sale.

They also don't know how to trick the course of things, for example, if they sense Benatia is no longer an achievable target, they should roam around for a good CB and maybe not let anybody know about it, cause as soon as we get a small OK that we could get the player, a bidding war starts.
They can't place the ace, that many players would always choose Barca over clubs like Chel$ea, P$G, $iti but clubs give them to them because of extra cash.

Last edited:
E

El_e8

Cause board is pushing hard to get Marquinhos. Benatia meanwhile can listen offers from other clubs. We aren't even fighting for him. Once the Marquinhos deal falls apart it might be too late to go and try get Benatia.

Agger and Mathieu it is. :VdB:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The problem is that we'll have to overpay either way. The board need to think about the sporting project for once rather than money. I think it's possible to get Benatia for between 35-40m euros if we manage to convince the player to come to us and push for a move.

Laporta said in 2010 that Rosell and this board's success will depend on which model they choose and follow and said that the sporting model have already proven to be more successful. Now with more money coming in to the club in terms of sponsorships and such, they can surely afford to spend some money if it's worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans