Barca Transfers and Rumors

xXKonan

Xavi should give up on getting Bernardo anyway.

The guy is class but Xavi will find a way to make him play like a more expensive Andre Gomes.

JamDav1982

Barca have a group of midfielders that is positioned to rival just about any other top team in Europe.

The only area of team that has that quality.

Money needs to be spent elsewhere and not old full backs like Azpi and Alonso.

xXKonan

The idea is to sign Apilz and Alonso and call it a day for fullbacks.

Oh boy, I'm looking forward to Alba playing 95% of the games when those dipshits realize Alonso is nowhere near good enough and we'll have to spend more money on getting another LB and trying to offload Alonso next summer.

RB will be musical chairs nonsense again. Xavi will start Apilz but realize he's not attack-oriented enough and has gotten slower, and Roberto will make another appearance at RB only to suffer yet another potentially season-ending injury leaving us to put Araujo back at RB and if we get Kounde he'll probably feature there too. I'm assuming Dest gets sold.

The scripts really do right themselves, we could have done a much better job trying to find a good solid pair of Fullbacks but we'll end up with two aging Chelsea defenders instead.

gregorrin10

The idea is to sign Apilz and Alonso and call it a day for fullbacks.

Oh boy, I'm looking forward to Alba playing 95% of the games when those dipshits realize Alonso is nowhere near good enough and we'll have to spend more money on getting another LB and trying to offload Alonso next summer.

RB will be musical chairs nonsense again. Xavi will start Apilz but realize he's not attack-oriented enough and has gotten slower, and Roberto will make another appearance at RB only to suffer yet another potentially season-ending injury leaving us to put Araujo back at RB and if we get Kounde he'll probably feature there too. I'm assuming Dest gets sold.

The scripts really do right themselves, we could have done a much better job trying to find a good solid pair of Fullbacks but we'll end up with two aging Chelsea defenders instead.

If we do get Alonso (hopefully not), hopefully at least one of Gaya or Grimaldo don't extend his contract, and we get at least one of them on a free in 2023.

Zidane82

🚨 Bernardo Silva has an agreement with Manchester City to allow him to leave this summer and Barcelona are now able to afford his transfer fee after last night?s member vote.

(Source: @gerardromero)

Andresito

Staff member
Barcelona's priority for the left-back position is still Marcos Alonso, but Gon?alo Costa (22) from Sporting CP has emerged as an alternative. [a bola]

Who is this kid?

Temptation

Barcelona's priority for the left-back position is still Marcos Alonso, but Gon?alo Costa (22) from Sporting CP has emerged as an alternative. [a bola]

Who is this kid?

He's a left wing back from Sporting. He has good potential but is a tad injury prone.

He's swift, good at dribbling and does a lot of stepovers and skills. Got that explosive unpredictable nature to his game.

He's very active at pressing.

Got a decent ball and can cross decently well from what I have seen.

He's better defensively than Nuno Mendes and intercepts passes well.

He reminds me of Alex Sandro at times.

Decent player to take a punt on. Still a lot of work to do on his game though. Pretty raw. Can be an understudy for a couple of seasons.

Home of Barca Fans