Barca Transfers and Rumors

Slevinn

Alderweireld is decent on the ball and could?ve been a Vermaelen type of rotation player here, bar the injuries, but he is finished and will probably return to Belgium.

Porque

Igor Paixao. 21 year old left winger in Brasil who is 1.68m and thus gone under the radar. Asking price - 7m euros.

Not saying he is Barca quality. But if Ferran (and Xavi supports this idea) belives he is better on the right than the left, then we could expand our search for a left wing option instead of right wing. I know there is Pablo Torre but I wouldn't place the bulk of expectation on him there.

And even then, he (like Ferran) is not someone who will consistently beat his man. Create a yard to ping a cross or shot though- yes.

Andresito

Staff member
Selling Frenkie de Jong despite activating economic levers is still the club's idea. [@HelenaCondis]

There's an agreement in place with Jules Kound?. Barcelona and Sevilla must now do the same. [cuatro]

Players who refused to leave will be released after the authorisation for the economic levers. In addition, Bar?a will go all out for Lewandowski, Bernardo and Kound?. The sale of De Jong is already taken for granted. [@victor_nahe]

Andresito

Staff member
18 year old Williot Swedberg whom we were interested in has signed for Celta for 5m. Becomes Luis Campos' first signing for the club.

Givenchy

Selling Frenkie de Jong despite activating economic levers is still the club's idea. [@HelenaCondis]

There's an agreement in place with Jules Kound?. Barcelona and Sevilla must now do the same. [cuatro]

Players who refused to leave will be released after the authorisation for the economic levers. In addition, Bar?a will go all out for Lewandowski, Bernardo and Kound?. The sale of De Jong is already taken for granted. [@victor_nahe]

Replace Lewa with Raphinha (I trust Auba for 1 more season) and that is a perfect summer

xXKonan

Barcelona are exploring the possibility of bringing Rafael Alc?ntara back to the club. [espn]

Pre-season king.

Home of Barca Fans