Barca Transfers and Rumors

vuji_31

I am watching football like 15 years, and I have never seen Mar Rocca playing single minute, or beinv mentioned anywhere except in idiot Barca media where they wamt Bayerns subatitute player to be starter in Barca.

Messi983

I am watching football like 15 years, and I have never seen Mar Rocca playing single minute, or beinv mentioned anywhere except in idiot Barca media where they wamt Bayerns subatitute player to be starter in Barca.

You didn't see him dominating Messi and our midfield? Had several good games against Barca over the years.

Andresito

Staff member
From Kounde and Raphinha to Koulibaly and Di Maria

Only to end up with Marmol and Abde

FVQEabAUYAAolNt

Porque

I mentioned Facundo Farias as a potential low-cost offensive option.

Well, he just got signed by two investment funds for 13,5m euros. They are looking to place him in either Valencia, Porto or an mid-level EPL club after November.

All I can say is
(1) What a shit. I thought 3rd party ownership was banned in EPL after the Tevez and Mascherano case.

(2) If this is allowed. Couldn't we use a similar method to get around transfer fees?

Andresito

Staff member
I mentioned Facundo Farias as a potential low-cost offensive option.

Well, he just got signed by two investment funds for 13,5m euros. They are looking to place him in either Valencia, Porto or an mid-level EPL club after November.

All I can say is
(1) What a shit. I thought 3rd party ownership was banned in EPL after the Tevez and Mascherano case.

(2) If this is allowed. Couldn't we use a similar method to get around transfer fees?

They got nothing to gain from doing that kind of business with a big club, or at least very little as the big clubs don't tend to sell players for 4-5x their initial price, compared to likes of Porto, Dortmund, etc.

Temptation

Anyone know anything about Goncalo Inacio?? A 20 year old center back from Portugal? 40mil asking price?.

A nice Left Footed CB prospect. He's very good and cultured on the ball already. Can carry the ball pretty well up the pitch. He's weak in aerial duels and his ball winning ability leaves a lot to be desired. Decent positional awareness but it's like he doesn't have the physical tools to get what his brain wants him to do. A bit soft. He's fast and quick on the turn so suits a high line system for a possesion dominating side. Reads the game pretty well but not aggressive enough to bully attackers.

Think Vertonghen with lesser physicality.

khaled_a_d

A nice Left Footed CB prospect. He's very good and cultured on the ball already. Can carry the ball pretty well up the pitch. He's weak in aerial duels and his ball winning ability leaves a lot to be desired. Decent positional awareness but it's like he doesn't have the physical tools to get what his brain wants him to do. A bit soft. He's fast and quick on the turn so suits a high line system for a possesion dominating side. Reads the game pretty well but not aggressive enough to bully attackers.

Think Vertonghen with lesser physicality.

Both highlights and description remind me of Lenglet tbh

Temptation

Vertonghen and Alderweireld were so good in their pomp. Both were so comfortable on the ball. Better than many mids. Toby's long balls are probably right up there even today.

Home of Barca Fans