Barca Transfers and Rumors

Devils

The forward signing looks like a major disappointment waiting to happen.

Shouldn't let it overshadow how good the rest of the summer has been though.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Luis Enrique:“If we find a player that will improve us, we will do it. If not, we continue with this squad which is already great.” #fcblive

Neeraj

Don't know anything about this Luan, but when people say, "I'd rather keep Munir", I think that's all I need to know.

I don't rate Munir AT ALL and would rather we just change formation and have only 2 of the 3 upfront (if there's an injury or wtv), per say, and put in someone capable elsewhere on the pitch. It's not like we play with a set front 3 in-game formation anyway, since everyone keeps changing, depending on where Messi picks up the ball etc. So, in important games I would just put on another midfielder and do some reshuffling (which sounds drastic, but it's something we do often in game anyway); in less important/irrelevant cup games Munir can start all he wants, I'm fine with that.

mark1nhu

Douglas, Henrique, Keirrson...

Money laundering

I am pretty sure about shady things in Douglas deal, since no one was fighting for him...

But Keirrison and Henrique were both hot prospects in Brazil at that time. And both, unfortunately, didn't rise to expectations.

I mean, maybe there was indeed money laundering with these two, but football wise was a reasonable thing (no one here in Brazil was surprised by both landing on Barça).

xXKonan

Keirrson (Going by Wikipedia) could never relive those moments he had at Coritiba and Palmeiras and his career went down hill since then.

Henrique, had a decent career despite not being convincing enough for us to keep him. He signed with Fluminense, back in January and was ironically one of the reasons why Marlon decided to accept Barcelona's offer to play for the B team.

BarçaBarça

I really hope we don't end up with Luan for 20M.€ - then rather no-one.
Calleri or Gabigol would be better, but how much better than Munir? I'm not sure.

God Serena

Inter and Milan have history now. Nothing more. They are not footballing elite.

Idk why but that reminded me of that period where we played Milan several times a year in the CL and they only beat us once, just so we could make the most historic comeback in CL history on them. :)

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Idk why but that reminded me of that period where we played Milan several times a year in the CL and they only beat us once, just so we could make the most historic comeback in CL history on them. :)

I remember that game too. Vividly.

Dammit you've gone and made me miss having Villa here. :cry:

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
You're making me miss the Milan that consisted of fuckers like Nesta Zambrotta (he was old but he did his job well I remember when needed), a promising De Sciglio, Zlatan, promising Pato, Thiago Silva and all those other guys you'd say oooh he's a good player.. and now it's like.. dude who's that?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Inter and Milan have history now. Nothing more. They are not footballing elite.

Bullshit. Typical reasoning of a teenage newbie to football.
Yeah they have history but also army of loyal fans which can't be said for new "elite" or many Barca "fans".

Home of Barca Fans