Barça to face PSG in the CL quarter finals

tello

PSG are tough but I still think it was a pretty good draw. I'd rather have gotten them than Dortmund, Real, Bayern or Juventus.
Anyways, if we're at our best we should be able to get past them.

As a matter fact we drew PSG, the strongest of the three weakest opponents we could face at this stage ( the easiest was obiously Galatasaray, then Malaga ).

This isn't bad at all as far as I'm concerned but the team needs to mentain the level of concentration and motivation in order to advance into the semi's !

Bayern, Dortmund, R$al or Juve would have clearely been much harder to deal with than those !

Last edited:

CatalinR10

PSG have received between 700.000 and 1 million requests for tickets for the Champions League home game against Barcelona in April [via rmc]

If we play anything like we did in the 1st leg against Milan, it's wide open. I don't see it happening, now that we seem to be out of our dip in form, not to mention Tito will be back soon. Anything can happen though.

If we play anything like we did in the 2nd leg, we're through to the semis.

Last edited:

Andrew M

I don't think we can afford such a failure again in the first leg. Get an away goal and try not to concede two!

E

El Messiah 10

Obviously will be important to win or draw the 1st leg....but I think even lose 2-1 or 3-2 in the 1st leg it's not a "bad result".

Only lose 2-0 or 3-1 will be very bad....PSG could be more dangerous than Milan @Camp Nou and it's not always easy to overturn 2 goals.

tello

I think Barca will score @ Parc de princes but let's hope will be at least two goals...

If we loose like in the 1st Milan leg we're pretty much out this time...

E

El Messiah 10

Finally J.Alba will miss the 1st leg...so against PSG 1st leg --> Alves-Pique-Masche-Montoya .....

I think that it's not a problem of who plays or who does not play.
Against Milan @San Siro there were Alves-Pique-Puyol-Alba...but squad plays very bed and took 2 goals.
Important it's to play well....not if in defence there are Alba o Montoya, Masche or Puyol, Alves or Adriano.

Emma

Real, Bayern and Juve yes, Dortmund no. They have a better attack and defence than Dortmund, and way more steel. Dortmund probably edges it in midfield and they have better team chemistry. But even then, PSG have gelled better than expected for a team that is akin to that of Manchester city and the likes (big money signings from all over). make no mistake, this is a very very tricky tie, I see it going like the Milan tie of last season.

sorry, but I must laugh: PSC has a better attack than Dortmund? a joke! :lol::trampoline: :rofl1:
Borussia has the better team: Götze, Reus, Lewandovski, Hummels, Gündogan - should I continue? And they have managed this team completely without generous financiers.

Home of Barca Fans