Andres Iniesta

God Serena

Valverde ain't giving no young players a chance.

He's too pussy to play a 20 year old who cost us 100m. No way he's going to give any of those B team players a chance.

I'd be shocked if Alena and Arthur don't get the Mina treatment next season.

Well the thing about Mina is... he sucks. Alena should get better chances than that. Even Denis gets better chances than that...

tacticvarium

Xavi and Iniesta both received Gold Medal of the Royal Order of Sporting Merit in 2010 and 2011 respectively.
Then Xavi was awarded the Grand Cross in 2015 along with Casillas which is higher than Gold Medal.
And now Iniesta is getting the Grand Cross.:worthy:

Donatello

An unbeaten run that would mean nothing.

It does means something. Just check out how hyped and revered Arsenal's Invincibles are, in the PL. Its even tougher to achieve than winning CL B2B. While you can afford one or two losses in CL, one loss and kiss good bye to unbeaten season. Efforts do mean something, even if you aren't fighting for the so called holy grail aka CL.

But, Yeah, I support your point of giving youngsters chance, atleast Dembele in classico & maybe alena in future games. Starting Iniesta won't do any good, he is going to leave anyway. Demebele isn't an impact sub, so I don't think its a good choice to bring him for Iniesta. He needs to get adapted to classicos, because although this one is irrelevant, the future ones will have a lot at stake. And, this one is the best for a youngster, because you have nothing to loose. So, Dembele can play freely without any pressure.

Last edited:

El Flaco

[tw]993575969360408577[/tw]

Says Iniesta will join Japanese club Vissel Kobe & will sign for 3 years.

The agreement is complete and the CEO of Barça’s sponsor Rakuten has apparently played a huge role in the transfer.

Iniesta will earn €25m a year + a deal with the player’s wine company ‘Bodega Iniesta’.

raskolnikov

I would be surprised of he doesnt return homesick within a year. Never thought Iniesta would end up in Japan.
On the other hand 75 miln + business deal for his family business is a logical smart move. Even if you alrrady have 40 mil or something like that.
I guess when you are rich it really is never enough.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Japan is a pretty cool place. Better than China this IMO.

I think he'll be fine. The guy has lived in one place, seen the same people, then had a similar routine with small changes since he was a kid and joined La Masia.

Home of Barca Fans