Andres Iniesta

Question17

Japan is a pretty cool place. Better than China this IMO.

I think he'll be fine. The guy has lived in one place, seen the same people, then had a similar routine with small changes since he was a kid and joined La Masia.

With his connections after years of being at barca and his high level player status he could easily come back for some sort of coaching job if he really wanted to.

khaled_a_d

With his connections after years of being at barca and his high level player status he could easily come back for some sort of coaching job if he really wanted to.

He said before he doesn't want to, I think Iniesta will be focused on his business after retirement and want go for a football related job, may be in few years he will become a pundit or something

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
It does means something. Just check out how hyped and revered Arsenal's Invincibles are, in the PL. Its even tougher to achieve than winning CL B2B. While you can afford one or two losses in CL, one loss and kiss good bye to unbeaten season. Efforts do mean something, even if you aren't fighting for the so called holy grail aka CL.

But, Yeah, I support your point of giving youngsters chance, atleast Dembele in classico & maybe alena in future games. Starting Iniesta won't do any good, he is going to leave anyway. Demebele isn't an impact sub, so I don't think its a good choice to bring him for Iniesta. He needs to get adapted to classicos, because although this one is irrelevant, the future ones will have a lot at stake. And, this one is the best for a youngster, because you have nothing to loose. So, Dembele can play freely without any pressure.

tbh, that Invincibles reached the CL finals, didn't get knocked out by Roma of all, and almost won it except for the intervention of a certain super-sub, the successor of whom we are still in search of!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
tbh, that Invincibles reached the CL finals, didn't get knocked out by Roma of all, and almost won it except for the intervention of a certain super-sub, the successor of whom we are still in search of!

The Invincibles got knocked out by Chelsea in the QF of CL.

Sport has been pretty accurate as of late with the updates on Coutinho, Arthur, Mina and Umtiti.

How could they be off by so much? they reported 27m per year for 3 years with the Chinese club a few days ago.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans