Alen Halilović

i_bleed_blaugrana

So like for real, can we recall his loan? We could really use him right now and he looks very impressive so far at Gijon. Showcasing consistent class and if he starts scoring, its going to be hard not for Lucho to incorporate him into the first team asap.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So like for real, can we recall his loan? We could really use him right now and he looks very impressive so far at Gijon. Showcasing consistent class and if he starts scoring, its going to be hard not for Lucho to incorporate him into the first team asap.

We can't register him until January.

I think its better for him to stay the course, by the time we can register him we'll have turan and vidal so his playing time will be limited. Better to have him get better over the season to be ready to compete next season.

i_bleed_blaugrana

We can't register him until January.

Okay, so what is the official verdict here? Like didn't the official transfer ban itself end in September and what about the clause in RFEF that allows teams to register players in the case of a long term injury? Like legally speaking, I get their claim with Arda because he was a player from another club who we got this summer and technically speaking, don't have full rights over yet. But, at least to my understanding and please correct me if I am wrong, Alen's situation is different since he is already registered to the club and is merely being loaned.

I don't think it would be fair for FIFA to tell us we can't recall a player we have already registered to the team. I think its at least worth a shot, I'd try everything in a situation like this, the worst case is litigation fees and they say no, oh well. But legally, I think we have a much stronger case to make in replacing Rafinha with Halilovic instead of Turan.

Alarcón

He is doing so well right now at Gijon and you wan't to disrupt that?

khaled_a_d

Okay, so what is the official verdict here? Like didn't the official transfer ban itself end in September and what about the clause in RFEF that allows teams to register players in the case of a long term injury? Like legally speaking, I get their claim with Arda because he was a player from another club who we got this summer and technically speaking, don't have full rights over yet. But, at least to my understanding and please correct me if I am wrong, Alen's situation is different since he is already registered to the club and is merely being loaned.

I don't think it would be fair for FIFA to tell us we can't recall a player we have already registered to the team. I think its at least worth a shot, I'd try everything in a situation like this, the worst case is litigation fees and they say no, oh well. But legally, I think we have a much stronger case to make in replacing Rafinha with Halilovic instead of Turan.

No,it isn't different at all .FIFA already said that a player we already own like D.Suarez can't be brought back from loan b4 it i over because of the ban .so until January bringing him b4 end of the loan isn't allowed

i_bleed_blaugrana

No,it isn't different at all .FIFA already said that a player we already own like D.Suarez can't be brought back from loan b4 it i over because of the ban .so until January bringing him b4 end of the loan isn't allowed

This sanction is ridiculous. Anyway, he looks really good though. It's a bit uncanny how much he resembles Messi in how he cuts.

Certainly a player to keep in mind for next season instead of buying the flavor of the month prospect.

frog-fcb

Even if we could bring him back id let him stay at gijon it will be much better for him an us in the long run.
at gijon hes going to get regular minutes all season wereas if he came back here hed have at most 10 weeks to next transfer when arda will become available and hel just be tossed to the sidelines again

Homesafe

At gijon hes going to get regular bar fight minutes, new drinking habits and sharp change of personal philosophy. All of the good stuff.

anguy

It's amusing how much he changed his style from Barca B days. He was huge ballhog just few months ago, now he passes (mostly) pretty quickly and has better decision making than Neymar, LOL.

Devils

No matter how good he gets this year, we shouldn't recall him back. After so many loan failures per the past few years we finally got it right.

It's best to let young Alen develop at Gijon.

Home of Barca Fans