Adriano Correia Claro

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
shut up fool

How about cooling it down a wee bit and taking all the Ibra shite somwhere else?

On Adriano - he's been quite a powerhouse for Sevilla and I believe he'll fit in just well thanks to his ambidexterity. What's even better is that he can play on both flanks on top of playing both LB and RB.

Definitely a nice tidy piece of business for 9,5mill, considering how much we would have had to pay for other players on the market of that kind (not even sure whether there are too many of those around).

Last edited:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
plip if you actually read the thread i was contributing to the thread and then along comes santaC with the usual ibra fan talk. so actually read before you tell me what to do thanks.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
plip if you actually read the thread i was contributing to the thread and then along comes santaC with the usual ibra fan talk. so actually read before you tell me what to do thanks.

Look, if he talks about Ibra, you can just simply ignore it and leave the whole issue at that. No point of hopping into a pointless flop / fool etc. banter. It's simply worthless.

So actually try understanding how to keep on topic by ignoring certain posts.

Messi__10

I didn't expected this transfer, but I'm happy, we have now a player who can fill in different spots on the field wich will be good for rotations during the league and when there are injury's or suspensions.

Also we didn't spend much money on a player unlike Chygrynsky (or something like that), and I think that this player will be better so money well spend

I still want a midfielder tough...we'll just have to wait and see

Aasim

Bumbleman
SI was thinking, with Adriano now backup to Alves, Puyol will definately be centreback unless injury/suspensions occur. I always thought we would buy a CB to replace Chygg & Caceres and play Puyol RB more.

John Antonio Bilboa

Howard Roark laughed
Its good that barca have signed a players because b4 Adriano came in our squad had only 19 players, so a good signing. I seriously doubt though, that Adriano will displace Dani in the squad he would give Maxwell and Abidal a serious run for their money though seeing as he's quicker than the both of them.

jairzinho

I couldn't believe this when i logged on to fcb.cat this evening. this is fantastic news. adriano is quality player. can't wait to see him in barca shirt...:thumbsup2: he is energetic player and likes to take players on....plus his crosses are more accurate than our friend alvez.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
More I think about it more it looks good. Adriano uses both feet and is experienced in La Liga. Pep likes them versatile and energetic and the price is reasonable.

Home of Barca Fans