9 - Samuel Eto'o

He was never the best striker out there in my book. Neither is he now after playing at Inter where I saw him being the very same thing that he used to be. All I can say about him is that he just knows how to 'tap-in' well and that's it. Though, he could have a super important role when it comes to scoring. Teams having such players are not always successful having great results, as this "tapping-in" thing doesn't necessarily come in handy all the time. Teams that wanna "make the most of" players like Eto'o have to be "equipped" with great midfielders, as we were, when he's playing at Barca. He could never help us out individually, but he was always helpful when Xavi and Iniesta were at their best. I always had to disagree with those people who kept speaking highly of him, and considered him a "complete" striker. And about his recent transfer, all I can say is that he did it absolutely for money and nothing else. I'm sure he's gonna have a great time as he'll most likely keep "tapping-in" easier than ever. Wish him luck on that! :blush:

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
He was never the best striker out there in my book. Neither is he now after playing at Inter where I saw him being the very same thing that he used to be. All I can say about him is that he just knows how to 'tap-in' well and that's it. Though, he could have a super important role when it comes to scoring. Teams having such players are not always successful having great results, as this "tapping-in" thing doesn't necessarily come in handy all the time. Teams that wanna "make the most of" players like Eto'o have to be "equipped" with great midfielders, as we were, when he's playing at Barca. He could never help us out individually, but he was always helpful when Xavi and Iniesta were at their best. I always had to disagree with those people who kept speaking highly of him, and considered him a "complete" striker. And about his recent transfer, all I can say is that he did it absolutely for money and nothing else. I'm sure he's gonna have a great time as he'll most likely keep "tapping-in" easier than ever. Wish him luck on that! :blush:
there is nothing to say to this post except this
facepalm.jpg

B

beautifulgame

View attachment 3582

Home of Barca Fans