9 - Samuel Eto'o

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I'm not sure... Eto'o was in the same league as Deco, Puyol and Xavi. Only Ronaldinho was ahead. Atleast that's the impression I got.

Andrew M

I think, for sake of argument, we should exclude Puyol from this as defenders are never going to be the best in the world.

Xavi was not as important as he is now. I mean, we won the CL in 06 with him injured pretty much the whole season.

Obviously you are a massive Deco fan, and he was a great player.

Ronaldinho was the best in the world, but Eto'o was not far behind in importance I feel :)

veryfatchocobo

So apparently, Eto'o and a lot of big guys at Anzhi are going to be sold out due to the owner losing lots of money . WHAT DO CAN WE HAVE HIM BACK?!

barcanuck

Would love to have him back but his wage demands are what made him be sold. If he takes a huge wage cut it would be possible to see him coming our way for $15 mill next summer.

desoe

His agent said that he's ready to play for Napoli. I hope he signs with them - really nice club for a legendary player like him.

desoe

Chelsea will bring mixed feelings for me. I really hate Chelsea, but in same time I'd be curious to see him in the EPL. Even if he's past his prime already, but still.

Banana-Rama

Chelsea will bring mixed feelings for me. I really hate Chelsea, but in same time I'd be curious to see him in the EPL. Even if he's past his prime already, but still.

would be like shevchenko all over again, a past his prime player that has lost most of his pace, he's not the answer for chelsea...

Home of Barca Fans