9 - Samuel Eto'o

desoe

Chelsea is actually the most impossible option, because they already have enough forwards/wingers + they're wating for Rooney. Napoli sounds really good to me, even if he lost some pace for their counter-attacking style.

Banana-Rama

Chelsea is actually the most impossible option, because they already have enough forwards/wingers + they're wating for Rooney. Napoli sounds really good to me, even if he lost some pace for their counter-attacking style.

well they'll be waiting until his contract expires then :lol:

A

Athletic

Apparantly Arsenal contacted him as well. As if they're going to pay 5x their average wage for him

impeh

Hi, its me..
“There is only one Jose Mourinho. I have played under a lot of great coaches but there is no other character in the game like Jose,” Eto’o said today.

“He is one of the best coaches in the world – and we had a lot of success together at Inter. I would like to have the chance to play under him again – because it is never boring when Jose is around.

“Of course Chelsea are a great team - and when we have all the offers on the table then I will discuss with my agent and see what my next step is.”

Tonykross

I've watched eto'o several times in Russia, he is still better than Rooney, the only thing Rooney has over Eto'o is that he is younger.

barcanuck

“There is only one Jose Mourinho. I have played under a lot of great coaches but there is no other character in the game like Jose,” Eto’o said today.

“He is one of the best coaches in the world – and we had a lot of success together at Inter. I would like to have the chance to play under him again – because it is never boring when Jose is around.

“Of course Chelsea are a great team - and when we have all the offers on the table then I will discuss with my agent and see what my next step is.”

Who can forget Mou's genious at the Nou Camp. Parking the bus like never before with Eto'o covering Left Back. What a coach!

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Interesting. If he doesn't cost too much I don't have any complaints about him coming here. He's past his best though so we can't expect him to be a beast.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
32 years old and past his best, but he still has a few seasons left in him. Can be a good signing for whoever signs him.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
32 means he still has 3-4 good years left in me.

The romantic in me wishes he'd go to Mallorca though!! Finish his career there! Albeit he has one more move in him before ending up there.

Napoli would win Serie A with Eto'o and Higuain up front!!!

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Apparently he'll cost us 5m pounds. If he's still got it in him and he's willing to slash his wages by some 70% he may be worth it.

Home of Barca Fans