9 - Robert Lewandowski

JohnN

The asist was beautiful. He tried more this game to get involved. Bit against this opposition he should have scored. So many chances again and didn't score.
Perhaps in 2024 we can see some of the old Lewandowski.

Windhook

The Athletic came up with a piece on Lewa:

Lewandowski has become a problem for Barcelona. No wonder they’re going for Vitor Roque​

Not going to quote any further, typical of The Athletic it's a New York Times style essay on Barca being the most ineffective team in Europe this season. Missing tons of scoring chances. And Lewa is to blame for that.

Xaviniesta

Everyday I'm praying he turns it around because I bought his jersey when he signed last season.

But game by game he reminds me of a finished Suarez and I feel like I can never be seen in public wearing that jersey as a result.

Tookien

Lewandowski is dammed if he do and damned if he don't.

Even with Lewandowski's great contributions to winning the league last season many sick in the head Barca fanboys kept on criticizing Lewandowski for "not being the next Messi".

And now Lewandowski is getting all the blame for Barcelona's crap system (thanks Xavi) and crap service (thanks "Cullers" LMAO).

Some sick in head Barca fanboys, will always be sick in the head Barca fanboys.

Thanks

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Even with Lewandowski's great contributions to winning the league last season many sick in the head Barca fanboys kept on criticizing Lewandowski for "not being the next Messi".

And now Lewandowski is getting all the blame for Barcelona's crap system (thanks Xavi) and crap service (thanks "Cullers" LMAO).

Thanks

He's added a few more to this list.

Watch it and keep crying like a little bitch just because the player you probably want to fuck given how much you cry when he is criticized is playing like a mediocre striker.

We didn't pay 50m, sign him to one of the highest paying salaries in Spain for him to perform like Joselu

mc_lovin

Thanks
:lol:

That's all :lol:

Tookien

He's added a few more to this list.

Watch it and keep crying like a little bitch just because the player you probably want to fuck given how much you cry when he is criticized is playing like a mediocre striker.

We didn't pay 50m, sign him to one of the highest paying salaries in Spain for him to perform like Joselu

lol "big Chances"

"big Chances" implies Barcelona can create real chances. They can't. They didn't.

This is why statistics can be misleading.
I suggest you actually watch the games.

I guarantee that those "big chances" are in the large majority actually half-chances at best.

Barcelona can't get a good cross in if their life depended on it.
The players seem to be too physically weak for that.

They have no structure to their game.
Their build-up is slow and predictable.
They can't create any space.

If you want to claim these are world class standards, and Lewandowski is just not "finishing" those "big chances", go right ahead LMAO.

Apart from some possession and hold up play, the reality is Barcelona is mostly in scavenger mode.

Morten

So, when presented with evidence that proves him wrong, this poster just say the evidence is fake, basically.

Great response :lol:

Home of Barca Fans