9 - Robert Lewandowski

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

You can't defend his performances anymore. Some will say that he doesn't get any chances, but that doesn't excuse his bad first touch, passing and general hold up play.

Scandalous transfer for a team in a perilous financial situation. Going to be a big problem getting rid of.

Andresito

Staff member
Save us Saudi Arabia, you're our only hope.

He'll be worth 22.5m on the books by the end of 2024. Surely SA can muster 25-30m for him.

pers

Why does he drop deep so often? It's not like other players can not feed him the ball.
He does it in Polish team as well when he has no good service (or not touching ball for a long time). IMO there is a bigger problem between him and other players. Watching yesterday game I had a feeling that his teammates pass to him only if there is no other option. If they have possibility to pass to someone else or finish themself there is no chance they will pass to Lewy.

It adds up imo. He rarly has ball and rarly is involved in gameplay so he lost his confidence completely. As Lewy fan I must say it is painful to watch him rn :(

Porque

Imagine living in a timeline where buying Lewandowski and not keeping Luuk de Jong would be a bad sporting decision.

End of days my friends.

mc_lovin

I actually thought he had more decent touches yesterday than in his previous games combined :lol: Held the ball on a few occasions nicely (and blunderred it in others horribly).

Anyway, still not nearly good enough.

Andresito

Staff member
I actually thought he had more decent touches yesterday than in his previous games combined :lol: Held the ball on a few occasions nicely (and blunderred it in others horribly).

Anyway, still not nearly good enough.
Thought so too, slight improvement. Even stood up against Pepe once, thought he'd fly into the adboards head first.

Raketa10

Atrocious! Horrible! Furthermore, his attitude on the pitch is unbelievable. This guy was walking and gesticulating during the entire match yesterday. He is horrible both in attack and defense. We can only hope that Roque will be the real deal so he can take his place in our starting 11 ASAP.

Home of Barca Fans