9 - Robert Lewandowski

Devils

FcE9HiwXEAImLcj

Statue at the Camp Nou when it's all over.

Temptation

It's so bad that I didn't care when I got the notifications for his goals on my phone. Yet to see the clips of the goals but probably need to get my mind off what I just saw.

zanela

It might seem like a trivial complaint after his well-taken hattrick. But I'm not a fan of players celebrating away like its all about them. Perhaps I missed it, but never seen him acknowledge his assister even once, which is a stark contrast to Messi, who even during his prime credited his assister before everything else.

Catta

8 goals in 5 games. Never thought he would have such an instant impact. He needs to keep it up and help us beat those arrogsnt german cunts next.

Temptation

It might seem like a trivial complaint after his well-taken hattrick. But I'm not a fan of players celebrating away like its all about them. Perhaps I missed it, but never seen him acknowledge his assister even once, which is a stark contrast to Messi, who even during his prime credited his assister before everything else.
He always celebrates like that.

Likes to get away from his teammates and do the hand gesture solo.

That's typical of RL9!!

Sailor Mars

That's good. Need an ice cold talisman like that who isn't going to gush over an assist against low level opposition. Barca's goal is to win titles, not win big against some Czech team.

None of that happy-go-lucky, aw-shucks routine anymore.

KingLeo10

8 goals in 5 games. Never thought he would have such an instant impact. He needs to keep it up and help us beat those arrogsnt german cunts next.

Last time BOTH Barca and Bayern were at a similar level (with us being stronger ofc), we danced on them.

Still one of the filthiest moves I've seen:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Zanela makes a fair point point. Would be nice to see him acknowledge the man who gave an assist.

Still.. some great goals tonight, his first hattrick here and again showed no signs of fatigue.

Superb signing! :lewa:

topt

t is claimed Lewandowski will earn an incremental increase on his annual wage that he receives from the club. In his first season, the 34-year-old will pick up €10m-a-year due to the club’s financial situation, which has forced them to request several players to reduce their salaries.

In 2023-24, the Pole will then receive a bump in his pay to €13m a season and another rise to €16m for the following campaign, which would be the third year of his four-year contract.

In the final year, Lewandowski will be 37 and Barca retain the option to mutually terminate his deal providing he has played in less than 55 per cent of their matches. His salary will also go down to €13m.

jamrock

Yep I dislike that about him, violated fati like that when he came on to change the game.

KingLeo10

t is claimed Lewandowski will earn an incremental increase on his annual wage that he receives from the club. In his first season, the 34-year-old will pick up ?10m-a-year due to the club?s financial situation, which has forced them to request several players to reduce their salaries.

In 2023-24, the Pole will then receive a bump in his pay to ?13m a season and another rise to ?16m for the following campaign, which would be the third year of his four-year contract.

In the final year, Lewandowski will be 37 and Barca retain the option to mutually terminate his deal providing he has played in less than 55 per cent of their matches. His salary will also go down to ?13m.

If he scores us 50 goals this season, 40 goals next season, and 35 goals in his third season, all of those wages are more than worth it.

50 goals a season scorers like Messi, CR7, Suarez, and him don't grow on trees.

Number of 50 goals + seasons:

Messi: 6
CR7: 6
Lewa: 2 (so far)
Suarez: 1

Messi and CR7 have 2 60 goal + seasons each. And Messi alone has 1 70 plus (lmao, bonkers) goal season :lol:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans