7 - Ferran Torres

Porque

He's been relegated to that pre-season gutter role of the backup striker. But so far it's 2 in 2 for him and none for Lewy.

If he carries this into the season it would admittedly be nice to have a backup option up top as Vitor arrives next season. Ferran always hustles and gets into the positions but then finishes like Morata.

But more importantly, if he plays well hopefully he finds an exit since Ansu has planted his feet as even Mendes c

FinBarcelonafan

He's been relegated to that pre-season gutter role of the backup striker. But so far it's 2 in 2 for him and none for Lewy.

If he carries this into the season it would admittedly be nice to have a backup option up top as Vitor arrives next season. Ferran always hustles and gets into the positions but then finishes like Morata.

But more importantly, if he plays well hopefully he finds an exit since Ansu has planted his feet as even Mendes c

He is the new Morata. Now all he needs to do is bang few goals in CL semis and we can sell him for sixty million again. ;)

ajnotkeith

Honestly, he has something. And he always had something tbf. We just lament the missed chances and broken mental state.

But he isn't talentless and has something to give, even if it is just great off ball work and pressing.

I can see us getting like 40 mill for him.

JamDav1982

It's pre-season.

Let him do it in official games and we'll talk. If pre-season meant a thing guys like Rafinha would be superstars.

To be fair to the lad he has scored at Bernabeu in each of last two seasons and could have more than the one assist he has there if Kessie didn’t finish like a donkey. Also scored at winner v Atletico at home this season.
He is shiter v the shiter teams when expect more.

jamrock

If he stays and is a competent backup striker, I'll settle for that, but I'm not holding my breath.

LW Abde, Fati
St lewa Torres
RW Dembele, Raphinha

I've seen worst, if villa which is the only team I see being remotely interested right now makes an offer for him, we of course sell immediately & bring in V roque, he can learn and thing or two from lewa as he settles in, before he takes over.

Horatio

You're welcome
Dunno this player always had my sympathy and mentally he has been able to turn it around. Has played really good games since last few months of past season. Dunno if hes on high wages. When confident he has great decision making actually.

M3ls

Including taxes, he receives 10 million euros, less than Fati. Excluding taxes, this is 5 million euros. I don't understand why people say he gets so much.

Porque

Issue is wages way too inflated for another club to take a sign- loan or signed.

Check what 10m gross gets/got you in the EPL. Off top of head, thats more than the likes of Mahrez were earning in City.

Porque

Don't the Catalan rags always say the same?

Whatever differences we have on Capology LaLiga/Barcelona salaries. Let's say for whatever reason he is not on 10m gross.

There is no way he took a cut from his City wage of 2.8m gross.

Home of Barca Fans