7 - Ferran Torres

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Fucks sake, can we ship him somewhere and get somebody else for LW?! Any news on him getting the fuck out? Just make the trade for Felix or something if we have the cheese...

Andresito

Staff member
Apparently in excellent physical shape and his first 'real' preseason and ready to prove everyone wrong. Read the same with Coutinho after his Bayern return.

Same with Ansu.

serghei

If he didn't grow some brain matter in the meantime and some balls, his physical shape won't help him much. His main problem is that he is soft mentally and not too bright in terms of decision-making. Don't see a way to fix those. Fati has better odds to me.

jamrock

Physical fitness was never his issue, he huffs & puffs but never blows the house down.

If he stays hopefully he proves the entire forum, except his two fans wrong, but I doubt it.

JamDav1982

Physical fitness was never his issue, he huffs & puffs but never blows the house down.

If he stays hopefully he proves the entire forum, except his two fans wrong, but I doubt it.
Aye and if Kessié stays maybe he
can prove the one who thinks he is best mid at club correct… but I doubt it.

Prove he is the ‘natural’ Barca mid as claimed.

Top stuff.

Torres is gone on loan anyway. Almost done. Don’t worry.

iniestaGOAT

Aye and if Kessié stays maybe he
can prove the one who thinks he is best mid at club correct… but I doubt it.

Prove he is the ‘natural’ Barca mid as claimed.

Top stuff.

Torres is gone on loan anyway. Almost done. Don’t worry.

What the fuck? Gone on loan?

Making up your own bs rumours now.

New low for you

MTL_Barca

Apparently in excellent physical shape and his first 'real' preseason and ready to prove everyone wrong. Read the same with Coutinho after his Bayern return.

Same with Ansu.
Had the same with Umtiti.

What a coincidence that's it's always the bums that are in their "best shape ever" right when the club wants to get rid of them.

Another meh season incoming for sure.

mc_lovin

Does pretty well in pre-season.

Ferran, Ansu, Abde, Lewy, Raphina, Dembele.

Need to sell one in my opinion given we play with just two forwards. My preference would be Abde. Ferran and Ansu are fine depth and will add ~20 scorer points in the League from the bench.

M3ls

No one noted his good game without the ball, both in attack and in defense.

The quality of our pressing in the first line improved a lot when he came out instead of Lewandowski.

serghei

No one noted his good game without the ball, both in attack and in defense.

The quality of our pressing in the first line improved a lot when he came out instead of Lewandowski.

Long is the road to repentance. We need to see more of that, to make sure it's not a fart in the wind.

Home of Barca Fans