6 - Gavi

Messi983

It most likely means Felix starts at AML for rest of season as thats the way it was heading with Gavi going back there.

Christensen may have to be an option at DM more now as cant play that dud Romeu. Also for that AM/SS role Ferran/Raphinha will probably have to play there more often if Pedri/Gundo have to play deeper.

Poor planning for an DM hits home even harder now.

Might be time to give Bernal a chance.

And also ofc (more likely) more minutes for Fermin.

JamDav1982

Might be time to give Bernal a chance.

And also ofc (more likely) more minutes for Fermin.

Maybe him or Casado if think Bernal needs more time in B team.

Even to be there to rest legs when ahead as will need to manage available players clearly.

Def be a mid coming in Jan now.

Might get Kalvin Phillips on cheap loan if City think could put him in shop window.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I honestly think this could be good for him long term. Take a break and reanalyze his game. He has stalled massively. More midfielder stuff less headless chicken. The injury will teach him to moderate his play more

OVI9323

Sad for him and for us, one of the only one with some caracter in the team...
we have to take a midfield player to not overcharge Frenkie and Pedri

Birdy

He was obviously overplayed by both XAvi and De La Fuente.
But ACL injuries have nothing to do with that, unlike muscle ones (Dembele last spring)

I don't know how he will return, but there is one thing I know for sure:
the BF forumite will point to his injury for everything just as he does with Ansu

Iniesta Ultra

Just saw the injury play. So little physical stress was involved means his overall health is much worse than the image we had of him.

Birdy

2021: Luis de la Fuente takes Pedri to the Olympics after he had already played around 70 matches that season at the age of just 18.
2023: Luis de la Fuente keeps on starting Gavi in every match even after Spain comfortably qualified for the Euro and now he is injured.

Home of Barca Fans